List of Fentanyl Detox in Maine
Below is a list of the different fentanyl detox centers in Maine. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
Reviewed: July 11, 2023
Milestone Recovery, Milestones Detoxification Program is a medically supervised detox. After examining the website, we found that it provides medical detox managing acute stages of withdrawal from alcohol, opioids, and other substances. There are 24-hour nursing staff and supervising physicians. Detox generally lasts three to seven days.
- Detox Center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling for Individuals
- Low Cost
- Sliding Fee Scale Option
Medical Staff: Mary Dowd, MD | Medical Director
Jayme Villanueva, LADC, CCS | Clinical Director
65 India Street, Portland, ME
(207) 775-4790 ext 111
Tips to Combat Fentanyl Abuse
- Never stop taking medication without consulting a doctor.
- Consider joining a support group to help you with your addiction.
- Look for medical detox programs specialized in opioid detox.
- If you have a loved one or an employee who you know is abusing opioids, keep naloxone handy.
- Be aware of signs of overdose. If you see one of your friends blacking out, or showing other severe side effects, get help immediately.