List of Fentanyl Detox in Nebraska
Below is a list of the different fentanyl detox centers in Nebraska. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
Reviewed: August 3, 2023
The Bridge Behavioral Health Voluntary Medical Withdrawal Unit is a medically supervised detox program. After reviewing the website, we found that the program is voluntary and helps patients detox off multiple substances. Medication is provided, and patients are monitored 24/7. The average stay is three to five days. Patients must be 19 and older.
- Detox Center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- CARF-Accredited Drug Rehabs
Medical Staff: Katie Kimmerling, LIMHP, LADC | Director of Clinical Services
Nursing staff, APRN, LADC, LMHP, etc.
721 K Street, Lincoln, NE
Tips to Combat Fentanyl Abuse
- Never stop taking the medication without consulting a doctor.
- Consider joining a support group to help you with your addiction.
- Look for medical detox programs specialized in opioid detox.
- If you have a loved one or an employee who you know is abusing opioids, keep naloxone handy.
- Be aware of signs of overdose. If you see one of your friends blacking out, or showing other severe side effects, get help immediately.