List of Fentanyl Detox in Nevada
Below is a list of the different fentanyl detox centers in Nevada. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
Reviewed: August 4, 2023
Gallus Medical Detox Center, Las Vegas, is a medically supervised detox program. After reviewing the website, we found that it specializes in high-dose methadone detox, fentanyl detox, and benzodiazepine detox. Medical treatments are utilized to help patients. The Las Vegas location uses evidence-based IV and oral medication protocols. Clients also have private bedrooms.
- Detox Center
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Joint Commission Accredited
- LegitScript Certified
Medical Staff: Ron Sierzenski, MD | Chief Medical Officer
Steve Carleton, LCSW, CAS | Chief Clinical Officer
1550 W Craig Road, Suite 310, North Las Vegas, NV
Tips to Combat Fentanyl Abuse
- Never stop taking medication without consulting a doctor.
- Consider joining a support group to help you with your addiction.
- Look for medical detox programs specialized in opioid detox.
- If you have a loved one or an employee who you know is abusing opioids, keep naloxone handy.
- Be aware of signs of overdose. If you see one of your friends blacking out, or showing other severe side effects, get help immediately.