List of Fentanyl Detox in North Carolina
Below is a list of the different fentanyl detox centers in North Carolina. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
- Detox Center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Faith-Based Rehab
- Twelve Step Rehab
- Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
Tips to Combat Fentanyl Abuse
- Never stop taking medication without consulting a doctor.
- Consider joining a support group to help you with your addiction.
- Look for medical detox programs specialized in opioid detox.
- If you have a loved one or an employee who you know is abusing opioids, keep naloxone handy.
- Be aware of signs of overdose. If you see one of your friends blacking out, or showing other severe side effects, get help immediately.