List of Fentanyl Detox in South Carolina
Below is a list of the different fentanyl detox centers in South Carolina. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
- Detox Center
- Medical Detox
- Outpatient Rehab
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Rehab for Men
- Rehab for Pregnant Women
- Rehab for the LGBTQ Community
- Rehab for Women
- Relapse Prevention
- Seniors/older adults
- Services for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Services for Criminal Justice Clients
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling for Families
- Substance Abuse Counseling for Individuals
- Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Low Cost
- Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale Option
- State Financed
- Tricare/Military Insurance
- Joint Commission Accredited
Medical Staff: Dr. Brian K. Adler | Medical Director
Dr. Stephen G. ReMine | Attending Physician & Rotation Director
1113 44th Avenue North, Suite 100 Myrtle Beach, SC
Tips to Combat Fentanyl Abuse
- Never stop taking medication without consulting a doctor.
- Consider joining a support group to help you with your addiction.
- Look for medical detox programs specialized in opioid detox.
- If you have a loved one or an employee who you know is abusing opioids, keep naloxone handy.
- Be aware of signs of overdose. If you see one of your friends blacking out, or showing other severe side effects, get help immediately.