Substance Abuse Treatment in Fontana, California

)
Last updated: 13 December 2021

GET A CALL BACK

Fontana is part of San Bernardino County, and the city is the regional hub of the trucking industry. Substance abuse and addiction do affect people from all over San Bernardino County and in the city of Fontana. This makes the need for drug rehabilitation services in Fontana more important. According to San Bernardino County, between 2013 and 2014, the number of drug and alcohol-related treatment admissions to public programs rose by 10% and a 29% increase for alcohol abuse.

DRS femme2A Get help for veterans

The number of people seeking help for methamphetamine addiction in the county rose by 26% during that time. Within cities such as Fontana are many families with a loved one who is addicted to drugs or alcohol. When searching for a substance abuse treatment program in Fontana, it is crucial to find one that will meet the rehabilitation needs of the client. This issue affects people from all age groups within the city and across the county. For example, in a survey done among close to 2000 youth, around 75% believe binge drinking is dangerous, and the other 25% did not. Whether it is recreational substance abuse or a full-blown addiction, treatment is the only way to overcome the problem.

List of Addiction Treatment Services in Fontana, California

Here is a list that will help you find the different drug & alcohol treatment services in Fontana, California. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our treatment specialists at 1-800-304-2219.

CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS ARTICLE

Marcel Gemme, DATS

Marcel Gemme, DATS

Author

on December 13, 2021

More Information

Marcel Gemme has been helping people struggling with addiction for over 19 years. He first started as an intake counselor for a drug rehabilitation center in 2000. During his 5 years as an intake counselor, he helped many addicts get the treatment they needed. He also dealt with the families and friends of those people; he saw first-hand how much strain addiction puts on a family and how it can tear relationships apart. With drug and alcohol problems constantly on the rise in the United States and Canada, he decided to use the Internet as a way to educate and help many more people in both those countries. This was 15 years ago. Since then, Marcel has built two of the largest websites in the U.S. and Canada which reach and help millions of people each year. He is an author and a leader in the field of drug and alcohol addiction. His main focus is threefold: education, prevention and rehabilitation. To this day, he still strives to be at the forefront of technology in order to help more and more people. He is a Licensed Drug and Alcohol Treatment Specialist graduate with Honours of Stratford Career Institute. Marcel has also received a certificate from Harvard for completing a course entitled The Opioid Crisis in America and a certificate from The University of Adelaide for completing a course entitled AddictionX: Managing Addiction: A Framework for Succesful Treatment.

J

Q

X

Z