Georgia Assessment/evaluation For Drug And Alcohol Addiction
Within the state of Georgia, there are many options to look at when wanting to receive a drug and alcohol addiction assessment and evaluation. When receiving these services a person will be able to find the right treatment for him or her.
Did you know this about drug and alcohol assessment and evaluation?
Drug and alcohol addiction assessments and evaluation are usually free services provided by state health centers and substance abuse treatment programs. It helps assess the needs of the addict to find the right treatment.
Addiction Assessment and Evaluation in Georgia
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do not list any resources for drug addiction assessment and evaluations within the state of Georgia. Assessment services can either be accessed by phone, through online evaluations, in person with qualified therapists, or addiction's counselors. Despite there being no assessment resources listed on the SAMHSA site, numerous other drug treatment services are provided within the directory.
Is a medical assessment the same as an addiction assessment?
A medical assessment is similar to an addiction assessment, but it does put more focus on the physical health of the person, and assisting in determining how qualified they may be for certain forms of drug rehabilitation. Some of the more serious medical conditions may not permit a person to attend particular types of rehabilitation, and this is why an assessment is necessary to help a patient find suitable drug rehabilitation.
Georgia Payment Options
- Georgia Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Georgia Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Georgia Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Georgia Rehab Centers with EAP
- Georgia Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Georgia Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Georgia Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Georgia State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Georgia Special Services
- Georgia Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Georgia Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Georgia Christian Rehab Centers
- Georgia Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Georgia Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Georgia Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Georgia Experiential Therapy
- Georgia Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Georgia Holistic Programs
- Georgia Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Georgia Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Georgia Nutritional Counseling
- Georgia Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Georgia Workplace Services
Georgia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Georgia
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Georgia
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Georgia
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Georgia
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Georgia
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Georgia
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Georgia
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Georgia
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Georgia
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Georgia
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Georgia
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Georgia
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Georgia
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Georgia
Georgia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below you can find a listing of different assessment/evaluation programs for drug and alcohol addiction in Georgia. The list can be incomplete so if you do not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Georgia Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Georgia Drug Rehab for Men
- Georgia Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Georgia Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Georgia Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Georgia Family Programs
- Georgia Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Georgia Youth Drug Rehab Services
LIST OF ASSESSMENT/EVALUATION PROGRAM IN GEORGIA