Hawaii Assessment/evaluation For Drug And Alcohol Addiction
The state of Hawaii has facilities that will provide a person with a drug or alcohol addiction assessment and evaluation, which will help determine the right kind of treatment an individual will need.
Did you know this about drug and alcohol assessment and evaluation?
Drug and alcohol addiction assessments and evaluation are usually free services provided by state health centers and substance abuse treatment programs. It helps assess the needs of the addict to find the right treatment.
Hawaii Drug Addiction Assessments
Throughout the islands of Hawaii are numerous drug and alcohol rehab programs, and treatment services. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do provide directories for many of these programs, but there is no specific directory for addiction assessment services or substance abuse evaluations. Many of these types of services are offered through drug rehab centers, or through online assessment questionnaires.
Is an addiction assessment considered therapy?
An addiction assessment is not considered therapy or counseling; it is simply another tool used to assist people in finding suitable drug rehabilitation. Counselors and therapists who provide assessments will most certainly provide the help and counseling required to guide the person in the right direction for treatment. However, for professional counseling, addicts and their families should seek out the necessary resources, which is what an addiction assessment will help them locate.
Hawaii Payment Options
- Hawaii Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Hawaii Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Hawaii Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Hawaii Rehab Centers with EAP
- Hawaii Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Hawaii Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Hawaii Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Hawaii State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Hawaii Special Services
- Hawaii Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Hawaii Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Hawaii Christian Rehab Centers
- Hawaii Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Hawaii Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Hawaii Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Hawaii Experiential Therapy
- Hawaii Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Hawaii Holistic Programs
- Hawaii Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Hawaii Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Hawaii Nutritional Counseling
- Hawaii Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Hawaii Workplace Services
Hawaii Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Hawaii
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Hawaii
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Hawaii
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Hawaii
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Hawaii
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Hawaii
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Hawaii
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Hawaii
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Hawaii
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Hawaii
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Hawaii
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Hawaii
Hawaii Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Below you can find a listing of different assessment/evaluation programs for drug and alcohol addiction in Hawaii. The list can be incomplete so if you do not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Hawaii Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Hawaii Drug Rehab for Men
- Hawaii Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Hawaii Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Hawaii Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Hawaii Family Programs
- Hawaii Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Hawaii Youth Drug Rehab Services
LIST OF ASSESSMENT SERVICES IN HAWAII