Treatment Facilities For Alcohol And Drug Abuse in Houston, Texas
Rehab centers in Houston, Harris County in the state of Texas have been established with the primary aim of helping residents combat the plague of drug and substance abuse. There are a variety of rehab centers in the region which are both privately and publicly owned that assist the large communities residing within the area. The centers have quality recovery programs that cater to both low budget residents as well as private exclusive residential treatment. The recovery programs offered in the centers include inpatient, outpatient, short and long-term residential treatment, court-ordered treatment and holistic rehabilitation. Furthermore, the centers provide relapse prevention programs to help patients overcome intrusive thoughts of using drugs.
Did you know this about Houston?
Services available in Houston
- Detox Services
- Outpatient Services
- Inpatient Services
- Holistic Services
- Twelve Step Program
The city of Houston does have quite a large population of people, and has within the city a very diverse culture of people. Seeing as drug addiction will affect anyone, it is important to have a wide variety of different drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs available to choose from. In the city, there are just over 55 different drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs available, and these centers and different services are located all throughout the city. Creating awareness that there is help available is an important step in local communities, addicts need to know they have options available to them to handle and treat any substance abuse issue.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Houston, Texas
The city of Houston is the largest city within the Southern United States and has an estimated population of fewer than 2.3 million people. There is quite a large and diverse population of people living throughout the city with many various industries and a wide array of economies. To help combat the drug and alcohol problems plaguing many of the communities within the city, there is a good selection of substance abuse rehabilitation programs on hand throughout the city. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do list there are 56 facilities operating within the city.
What has to be given up when a person goes to drug rehab?
For many addicts, the thought of giving up his or her lifestyle can prevent them from seeking out the help they need. In order to continue to remain drug and/or alcohol free it will be necessary to give up aspects of the old life. What is important to understand is that when a former addict begins to create something new and gains more skills and confidence in their brand-new life, they will soon find that their old life will no longer be of interest to them.
Texas Payment Options
- Texas Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Texas Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Texas Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Texas Rehab Centers with EAP
- Texas Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Texas Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Texas Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Texas State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Texas Special Services
- Texas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Texas ASL Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Texas Christian Rehab Centers
- Texas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Texas Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Texas Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Texas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Texas Experiential Therapy
- Texas Holistic Programs
- Texas Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Texas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Texas Nutritional Counseling
- Texas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Texas Workplace Services
Texas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Texas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Texas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Texas
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Texas
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Texas
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Texas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Texas
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Texas
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Texas
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Texas
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Texas
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Texas
Texas Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different services in Houston, Texas. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF TREATMENT CENTERS IN HOUSTON, TEXAS