Drug And Alcohol Rehabilitation Treatments Covered By Humana Insurance In D.C.
Within Washington D.C, drug and or alcohol addicts have access to many different options for treatment and detox, and most of these services are covered by health insurance. Health insurance in the United States is able to cover certain costs involved in treatment, and if an addict has Humana health insurance, there are some drug treatment services in the District that will be able to accept this coverage. Drug and alcohol rehab programs in the area cover residential and outpatient programs for men and women, along with detox options for addicts needing a withdrawal program. Other services include twelve-step meetings and group counseling sessions for addicts along with individual therapy and other traditional means of drug and alcohol treatment.
D.C Payment Options
- District of Columbia Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- District of Columbia Free or Low-Budget Programs
- District of Columbia Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- District of Columbia Rehab Centers with EAP
- District of Columbia Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- District of Columbia Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- District of Columbia Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- District of Columbia State Financed Drug Rehabs
District of Columbia Treatment for Professionals
- District of Columbia Active Duty Service Members Drug Rehabs
- District of Columbia Addiction Services for Professionals
- District of Columbia Executives Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- District of Columbia Medical & Legal Professionals Programs
- District of Columbia Military Programs
- District of Columbia Programs for Law Enforcement & First Responders
- District of Columbia Veterans Drug Rehabs
Search District of Columbia Special Addiction Services
- D.C. Alternative Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- D.C. Christian Rehab Centers
- D.C. Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- D.C. Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- D.C. Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- D.C. Drug Rehab Services by Language
- D.C. Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- D.C. Experiential Therapy
- D.C. Faith-Based Addiction Services
- D.C. Holistic Programs
- D.C. Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- D.C. Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- D.C. Nutritional Counseling
- D.C. Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- D.C. Workplace Services
District of Columbia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in D.C.
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in D.C.
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in D.C.
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in D.C.
- Marijuana Treatment centers in D.C.
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in D.C.
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in D.C.
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in D.C.
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Percocet Treatment Centers in D.C.
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in D.C.
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in D.C.
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in D.C.
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in D.C.
District of Columbia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
- Washington DC Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Treatment for Men
- Washington DC Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Women
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Washington DC Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Washington DC Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Washington DC Family Programs
- Washington DC Youth Drug Rehab Centers
- Washington DC Youth Drug Rehab Centers for Boys
- Washington DC Youth Drug Rehab Centers for Girls