Inpatient Rehabilitation for Drug & Alcohol Abuse in Idaho
Idaho Inpatient Drug Treatment Centers
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory only list 13 inpatient drug rehab centers within the state of Idaho. The residential drug rehab programs in the state will help families and addicts through any type of difficult addiction. Detox programs will ensure the patient can safely transition into drug rehabilitation, where as the drug rehab center will deliver the various methods required to treat moderate to severe addiction or dependency problems.
Information about inpatient treatment
Attending inpatient treatment helps the addict focus on getting sober without being distracted by their everyday life, since the patients are residing at the rehab center. The length of an inpatient program can go anywhere from 28 days to 6 months.
What is a long-term inpatient drug rehab program?
A long-term inpatient drug treatment center will provide a program for a patient for three to six months, and it can sometimes go longer if it is necessary. Inpatient treatment is an excellent and viable option for addicts, especially if the program is located away from their old environment. If an addict can attend treatment out of the county, or even out of state, it will provide a more successful drug treatment process.
Where can I find a long-term drug treatment in Idaho?
Drug and alcohol addiction can either be a life-long problem, or something that individual struggles with during one part of his or her life. Long-term drug treatment provides the most extensive forms of treatment, therapy, and counseling, because programs can last three to six months. Throughout the state of Idaho, long-term rehab is offered through inpatient and outpatient facilities.
Idaho Payment Options
- Idaho Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Idaho Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Idaho Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Idaho Rehab Centers with EAP
- Idaho Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Idaho Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Idaho Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Idaho State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Idaho Special Services
- Idaho Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Idaho Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Idaho Christian Rehab Centers
- Idaho Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Idaho Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Idaho Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Idaho Experiential Therapy
- Idaho Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Idaho Holistic Programs
- Idaho Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Idaho Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Idaho Nutritional Counseling
- Idaho Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Idaho Workplace Services
Idaho Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Idaho
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Idaho
- Crack Treatment Centers in Idaho
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Idaho
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Idaho
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Idaho
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Idaho
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Idaho
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Idaho
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Idaho
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Idaho
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Idaho
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Idaho
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Idaho
Idaho Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesBelow you can find a listing of the different inpatient alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers in Idaho. The list can be incomplete so if you do not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Drug & Alcohol Inpatient Rehab Centers in Idaho