Inpatient Rehabilitation for Drug & Alcohol Abuse in Ohio
How do I talk to my loved one about inpatient treatment?
In order to speak with an addict about treatment, it is important to do so when the person is not high and under the influence. If there is a chance to speak with them when they are sober, this will be the best time to do so. The subject can be approached lightly, and importance of treatment should be reinforced as the only solution to help them through their addiction, and regain their sobriety.
Information about inpatient treatment
Attending inpatient treatment helps the addict focus on getting sober without being distracted by their everyday life, since the patients are residing at the rehab center. The length of an inpatient program can go anywhere from 28 days to 6 months.
Ohio Residential Drug Rehabilitation Facilities
The inpatient drug and alcohol treatment centers within the state of Ohio are available in many of the major cities, and throughout all the counties. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration web directory do list 72 inpatient rehabilitation programs throughout the state of Ohio. When searching for the right treatment program, the family should ensure the treatment methods used are the best option for the addict's addiction and other problems.
Where can I find a long-term drug treatment in Ohio?
A long-term drug rehabilitation center is where an addict can work through therapy and counseling for two to six months in some cases. Many of the inpatient and outpatient substance abuse treatment facilities within the state of Ohio will offer this type of treatment. Addicts and their families can locate this option at one of these centers.
Ohio Payment Options
- Ohio Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers with Private Pay
- Ohio Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Ohio Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Ohio Rehab Centers with EAP
- Ohio Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Ohio Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Ohio Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Ohio State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Ohio Special Services
- Ohio Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Ohio Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Ohio Christian Rehab Centers
- Ohio Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Ohio Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Ohio Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Ohio Experiential Therapy
- Ohio Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Ohio Holistic Programs
- Ohio Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Ohio Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Ohio Nutritional Counseling
- Ohio Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Ohio Workplace Services
Ohio Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Ohio
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Ohio
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Ohio
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Ohio
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Ohio
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Ohio
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Ohio
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Ohio
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Ohio
Ohio Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesBelow you can find a listing of the different inpatient alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers in Ohio. The list can be incomplete so if you do not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Drug & Alcohol Inpatient Rehab Centers in Ohio