Drug & Alcohol Treatments With Jewish Faith-based Programs In United Stated
Drug and alcohol addiction can impact people from all walks of life and from all faiths, and it can be hard at times to find a drug treatment program that will utilize a person’s faith along with traditional or non-traditional drug rehabilitation options. When persons of the Judaic faith may be addicted to drugs and alcohol, they will want to attend a drug treatment program that incorporates their faith along with treatment and rehab.
Addiction will affect everyone regardless of race, religion, and nationality and all throughout the United States, there are numerous Jewish communities, and within these community’s people are struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. Jewish alcohol and drug treatment programs within the United States will help addicts and their families. Unfortunately, within many Judaic communities, there is a stigma that people of the Jewish faith cannot be impacted by drug addiction, but this is of course not true. The drug treatment process within any substance abuse rehab program incorporating the Jewish faith should start with a detox to help the addict work through withdrawals.
Did you know this about Jewish faith-based treatments?
These rehabs contain all the components of a treatment program, but accomodate it to include Jewish faith. These programs put together the tenets of the Torah and the 12-step philisophy and have proven to be successful in the Jewish community.
Within the United States, the drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs that incorporate the Jewish faith will operate out of inpatient and outpatient rehab centers such as long-term or short-term rehabilitation facilities. Within Jewish comminutes, research has shown that one in five Jewish people has a family history of addiction. Some of the research that has come out of Israel has shown that roughly 10 to 15 percent of the population has used drugs within his or her life time. Many of the problems with drugs and alcohol that individuals and families' struggle with will follow them into the United States when these families immigrate into the country. The traditional Jewish faith believes that the body belongs to God, and no harm should be done to it purposefully. Jewish drug treatment programs are available all throughout the United States and will help families and addicts.
Jewish drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs are specifically tailored to meet the needs of people from the Jewish faith. All different methodologies of treatment can be incorporated into treatment, but it will all revolve around the Jewish faith and helping people heal with their faith in God and with the assistance of other treatment methods. Anyone struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction in the United States should make every effort to reach out to local treatment programs for help. Within every state, city, and community are drug rehabilitant centers, detox programs, counseling groups, support groups, such as twelve-step programs available to help addicts and their families. Jewish faith drug treatment is a viable option for addicts regardless of how severe the addiction may be, and it is important for anyone struggling with a drug problem to get the help they need. It is not uncommon for addicts to make more than one attempt at drug and alcohol treatment center, and much of this can be because they may have felt uncomfortable at the program they were in, or may not have been the right fit. Addicts with a strong faith can benefit from a program that revolves around their faith, such as a Jewish faith drug and alcohol treatment program within the United States.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
Extended Recovery Care
- Addiction Extended Care Services in the United States
- Addiction Meetings in the United States
- Aftercare Programs in the United States
- Halfway Houses in the United States
- Relapse Prevention Programs in the United States
- Sober Living Communities in the United States
- Transitional Housing in the United States