Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Rehab Programs In Louisiana
It is nearly impossible to find a family who calls Louisiana home that does not have at least one member who is struggling with a very serious drug addiction. The family member usually tries to do everything they can to help their addict but there almost always comes a time when love is not going to help the individual out. At this point, the only hope the person has actually to overcome their addiction and have a future is by entering a formal rehabilitation program. The most successful of the drug rehab programs are the ones that provide at least a short term residency program.
Did you know this about long-term drug rehab in the US?
Long term treatment centers have a higher success rate over outpatient and short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation. These programs work well for long term users and addicts whom may have been through other forms of substance abuse treatment.
Aside from their addiction, the biggest problem, the addict in Louisiana face is money. Currently, the state of Louisiana has legislation that makes it difficult for an individual to convince their insurance company to finance their stay at a residential drug program. Even the best comprehensive insurance plans are not always obligated to cover the cost. Since it is nearly impossible for an addict to have even a chance of making a recovery, residential programs are required.
To make sure that every addict gets a chance to overcome their addiction and hopefully to become a productive member of Louisiana's society, the state and federal government have stepped in and is helping to cover the expenses.
When it comes to residential drug treatment facilities, most people do not think about how the addict’s sexual orientation could influence the way that they respond to the treatment and counseling. In Louisiana, there are several residential drug rehabilitation programs that are designed to accommodate the needs of the states LGBTQ community. While there is no reason that a heterosexual person could not enroll in one of these programs, the counseling is designed to help the addict understand how their addiction could be affected by their sexual orientation and the stresses that go along with being gay.
90-Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Louisiana
Within the state of Louisiana, there are just over 15 different drug and or alcohol treatment centers that do offer a 90-day rehab program for drug and alcohol addiction. If the situation arises where the addict is unwilling to attend a 90-day program, there may have to be an intervention conducted to help them understand the importance of getting help and putting an end to the cycle of addiction.
Specialized Care within Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Many of the inpatient drug rehab programs providing long-term care in the state of Louisiana will offer specialized drug treatment. This can include faith-based programs, facilities for specific age groups and genders, treatment for pregnant women, and law enforcement and first responders. Drug and alcohol rehab has begun to become very specific in the approaches taken, and this is to help all individuals who are battling addiction.
What is Withdrawal? How Long Does it Last?
Withdrawal is the physical symptoms an addict will go through when they stop using their drugs of choice. The body will react to the absence of the substance, and will display physical and mental pain; which must be overcome before someone can enter treatment. It can last a couple of days to upwards of a month, and this all depends on what substance the person is withdrawing from.
What is Drug Addiction?
Drug and alcohol addiction is a compulsion to abuse substances that will alter a person’s state of mind, to help them avoid pain, suffering, remorse, unhappiness and other re-occurring life problems. Drug addiction is not a disease, and it can be treated with effective inpatient drug and alcohol treatment in the state of Louisiana.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment within the State of Louisiana
All throughout the state of Louisiana are over 25 different drug treatment facilities providing inpatient care, which can last 60 to 120 days or more. This type of drug treatment is best for addicts who have been using drugs for a long time, or have been through multiple forms of treatment in the past.
Louisiana Payment Options
- Louisiana Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Louisiana Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Louisiana Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Louisiana Rehab Centers with EAP
- Louisiana Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Louisiana Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Louisiana Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Louisiana State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Louisiana Special Services
- Louisiana Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Louisiana Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Louisiana Christian Rehab Centers
- Louisiana Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Louisiana Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Louisiana Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Louisiana Experiential Therapy
- Louisiana Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Louisiana Holistic Programs
- Louisiana Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Louisiana Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Louisiana Nutritional Counseling
- Louisiana Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Louisiana Workplace Services
Louisiana Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Louisiana
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Louisiana
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Louisiana
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Louisiana
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Louisiana
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Louisiana
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Louisiana
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Louisiana
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Louisiana
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Louisiana
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Louisiana
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Louisiana
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Louisiana
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Louisiana
Louisiana Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different long-term inpatient programs in Louisiana. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Louisiana Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Louisiana Drug Rehab for Men
- Louisiana Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Louisiana Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Louisiana Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Louisiana Family Programs
- Louisiana Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Louisiana Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment in Louisiana