Louisiana Drug And Alcohol Short Term Programs
A person can be battling a drug or alcohol addiction and still be functioning to a certain degree, meaning they may still have a job, family support and able to stay clean for extended periods of time. Unfortunately, this is not always the case, and for many drugs and alcohol will only cause pain and suffering.
In the state of Louisiana, there are over twenty different locations that offer short term residential drug and alcohol treatment, with all the services you may expect.
Did you know this about short term drug treatment programs?
Short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs are usually associated with 28 day programs. This is not always the case, some short term programs will only last a couple weeks, but do have aftercare programs set up to help maintain sobriety.
28 DAYS DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB CENTERS IN LOUISIANA
For many addicts, having to complete a long term residential drug and alcohol treatment program is not always possible for them for a variety of different reasons. A 28 day residential treatment center is a viable option for short term treatment and care. The addict will live at the facility for a 28 day period and participate in all of the treatment options available to him or her. When the addict has completed the 28 day treatment program they could have options available to them to attend and stay at a sober living environment to help with the transition back into society, look for work, and be around other sober individuals.
Louisiana Short-Term Drug Rehab Centers
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment resources are spread thin throughout the state of Louisiana, but addicts and their families will find some suitable substance abuse treatment resources. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website list only 23 short-term drug treatment centers, and the information to contact these facilities.
Short-Term Drug Rehabilitation and Holistic Treatment Methods
Holistic drug and alcohol treatment provide a focus on healing the mind, body, and soul of patients and this includes putting a focus on the client’s physical health. These drug rehabilitation services are offered within short-term drug treatment centers, and despite the length of time these facilities provide for treatment, a patient can still receive holistic help and rehabilitation.
Louisiana Payment Options
- Louisiana Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Louisiana Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Louisiana Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Louisiana Rehab Centers with EAP
- Louisiana Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Louisiana Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Louisiana Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Louisiana State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Louisiana Special Services
- Louisiana Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Louisiana Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Louisiana Christian Rehab Centers
- Louisiana Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Louisiana Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Louisiana Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Louisiana Experiential Therapy
- Louisiana Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Louisiana Holistic Programs
- Louisiana Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Louisiana Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Louisiana Nutritional Counseling
- Louisiana Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Louisiana Workplace Services
Louisiana Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Louisiana
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Louisiana
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Louisiana
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Louisiana
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Louisiana
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Louisiana
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Louisiana
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Louisiana
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Louisiana
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Louisiana
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Louisiana
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Louisiana
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Louisiana
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Louisiana
Louisiana Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different Short Term programs in Louisiana. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Louisiana Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Louisiana Drug Rehab for Men
- Louisiana Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Louisiana Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Louisiana Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Louisiana Family Programs
- Louisiana Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Louisiana Youth Drug Rehab Services
LIST OF SHORT TERM PROGRAMS IN LOUISIANA