Drug & Alcohol Detoxification Services in Michigan
At Drug Rehab Services, we strive to help people handle their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We provide assessments to help people find the right treatment for them. One of the options that we can help you with is detox programs. This page is here to give you as much information as possible on your options for detox programs in Michigan. However, if a person you still need help finding the right detox treatments in Michigan or elsewhere, you can contact us by phone or through our contact form.
Michigan is home to over 35 detoxification treatments, they can be found in our directory. These detoxification treatments range from residential to outpatient to detoxification treatment in a hospital. Having so many different types of treatments, it can become difficult to actually make a decision. You should also know that many of the detox centers accept insurance, some are even state financed. Therefore, many detox centers are affordable. It should also be noted that certain facilities offer partial hospitalization if it becomes necessary. The whole point of these detoxification treatments is to make withdrawal as painless and comfortable as possible.
Here a few of the options available in the Michigan detoxification treatments. One can attend a detox which is only for men or women. If the addict is not an adult, he can attend one for adolescents. There are also centers which can help the hearing impaired get off drugs. For parents who wish to get clean, there are even facilities which deliver detox and have beds for the children. These are all things to consider when choosing a detox. But the good thing is that no matter the situation the addict is in, he can probably find a detox which will suit his needs.
We can help you figure out which detox would be best for you, whether that turns out to be in Michigan or some other state.
DOES HEALTH INSURANCE COVER DETOX?
State funded health insurance does cover some or all the costs involved with drug and alcohol detox. Each health insurance provider is different, but the drug detox facility will be able to inform clients what insurance is accepted. Some commonly accepted health insurance providers are Medicaid, Medicare, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
IS DRUG DETOX SAFE?
Drug and alcohol detox is quite safe, as every detox center offers a controlled environment for their clients. Both conventional detox and medical detox centers will have qualified staff available to help clients. The methods used are only administered if the patient is physically capable of going through them.
DOES HOME DETOX WORK?
Home detox kits can be purchased through many different providers, but this process may not always work for every addict. Each detox kit does offer different methods to help, but it does come down to relying on the individuals to maintain their sobriety. The best option is a drug and alcohol detox, where qualified professionals can help every patient.
MICHIGAN DETOX CENTERS
Drug and alcohol detox centers in the state of Michigan provide a variety of different services to help patients. This does include traditional detox programs, medical detox services, home detox kits, and detox programs offering the use of Suboxone. This particular drug assists opiate addicts from returning to their addiction, and does help maintain their sobriety.
Michigan Payment Options
- Michigan Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- Michigan Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Michigan Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Michigan Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Michigan Rehab Centers with EAP
- Michigan Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Michigan Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Michigan Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Michigan State Financed Drug Rehabs
Michigan Treatment for Professionals
- Michigan Active Duty Service Members Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Addiction Services for Professionals
- Michigan Executives Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Michigan Medical & Legal Professionals Programs
- Michigan Military Programs
- Michigan Rehabs for Law Enforcement & First Responders
- Michigan Veterans Drug Rehabs
Search Michigan Special Services
- Michigan Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Michigan Christian Rehab Centers
- Michigan Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Michigan Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Michigan Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Michigan Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Michigan Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Michigan Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Michigan Experiential Therapy
- Michigan Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Michigan Holistic Programs
- Michigan Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Michigan Nutritional Counseling
- Michigan Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Michigan Workplace Services
Michigan Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Michigan
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Michigan
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Michigan
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in Michigan
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Michigan
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Michigan
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Michigan
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in Michigan
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Michigan
Michigan Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different Detox Centers in Michigan. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Michigan Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Michigan Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Michigan Drug Rehab for Men
- Michigan Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Michigan Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Michigan Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Michigan Family Programs
- Michigan Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Michigan Youth Drug Rehab Services
- Michigan Youth Drug Rehab Services for Boys
- Michigan Youth Drug Rehab Services for Girls
LIST OF DETOXIFICATION TREATMENTS IN MICHIGAN