Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Rehab Programs In Michigan
There are several reasons why a person living in Michigan might find themselves in one of the state’s residential drug programs. Some addicts have realized that they have a problem, and that they need professional help. Other times the person is there as a result of a family intervention. A lot of time the reason the addict has enrolled in the program is because they were ordered to by the court system.
Did you know this about long-term drug rehab in the US?
Long term treatment centers have a higher success rate over outpatient and short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation. These programs work well for long term users and addicts whom may have been through other forms of substance abuse treatment.
The reason that the addict is enrolled in one of Michigan's residential drug treatment programs is not nearly as important as the addict’s attitude towards the treatment. If the addict is only there because of an intervention or legal reasons, and does not truly believe that they have a problem, then there is a really good chance that the addict will start using again as soon as they are released from the program.
It does not matter if the addict wants to be in the residential program or not. Nor does it matter if the addict thinks that they have a problem. While the addict is enrolled in one of Michigan's drug rehabilitation programs, they will not be using drugs. The program is set up so that not only does the addict not have access to any drugs while they are there, but they will also not be able to have much contact with the outside world at all.
If the addict is serious about conquering their drug addiction once and for all, they are going to have to enroll themselves in an outpatient program once they have been released from the residential program. The outpatient program will pick up where the residential one left off.
90-Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Michigan
All throughout the state of Michigan there are just over 45 different drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers that will provide a 90-day program for drug and alcohol abusers. Substance abuse programs provide various forms of treatment from center to center, and will be offered as government-funded programs, or private programs. Different forms of treatment include group counseling, individual counseling, twelve-step models of addiction treatment, and other forms of traditional therapy.
Specific Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teen drug addiction is a growing problem in the state, and there is numerous inpatient facilities set up to treat adolescents and adults. Some particular programs are available for certain age groups, while others will only accept only men or only women. This is to help ensure the client is getting the best possible care for their addiction.
Do Inpatient Treatment Centers Provide Help for Co-occurring Disorders?
Throughout the state of Michigan are numerous inpatient drug rehab programs offering treatment for co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders. This type of treatment is very specific, and does help many addicts struggling with these problems. The facilities are equipped to provide the necessary treatment methods to handle these addictions.
Can Prescription Medications Cause an Addiction?
If particular prescription medications are not taken as directed there is a high possibility the user can become physically addicted to them. In circumstances where a person is simply just abusing specific prescription drugs, the likelihood of them becoming addicted is very elevated. Prescription drugs can be dangerous, and must be taken as directed by a doctor or pharmacist.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Michigan
Inpatient drug and alcohol programs in the state of Michigan are located all throughout the state, and in fact, there are over 60 different facilities. These rehab centers provide long-term care for 60 to 120 days or longer, and will be capable of treating all types of addiction and substance abuse problems with teens and adults.
Michigan Payment Options
- Michigan Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Michigan Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Michigan Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Michigan Rehab Centers with EAP
- Michigan Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Michigan Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Michigan Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Michigan State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Michigan Special Services
- Michigan Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Michigan Christian Rehab Centers
- Michigan Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Michigan Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Michigan Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Michigan Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Michigan Experiential Therapy
- Michigan Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Michigan Holistic Programs
- Michigan Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Michigan Nutritional Counseling
- Michigan Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Michigan Workplace Services
Michigan Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Michigan
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Michigan
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Michigan
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Michigan
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Michigan
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Michigan
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Michigan
Michigan Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different long-term inpatient programs in Michigan. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Michigan Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Michigan Drug Rehab for Men
- Michigan Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Michigan Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Michigan Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Michigan Family Programs
- Michigan Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Michigan Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Long Term Residential drug & Alcohol Treatment in Michigan