Michigan Drug And Alcohol Short Term Programs
The state of Michigan has a very dense and diverse population of people living within it, and like many other states the battles with drug addictions problems are just the same. Fortunately, in the state there are over fifty different centers that will offer short term residential treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. These Facilities are located all over the state and offer all your standard services to help with an addiction, with quite a few of them located in the city of Detroit. Finding the right help is possible and a person can beat their addiction.
Did you know this about short term drug treatment programs?
Short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs are usually associated with 28 day programs. This is not always the case, some short term programs will only last a couple weeks, but do have aftercare programs set up to help maintain sobriety.
28 DAYS DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB CENTERS IN Michigan
Throughout the state of Michigan, there are numerous 28-day drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers for individuals battling any form addiction. Some of these centers will require you to be some what sober before entering, but if you are taking high dosages of heavy opiates such as OxyContin or methadone, it is best to go through a medical detox first. A typical 28-day treatment center will house an addict for a 28-day period and provide them with all the therapy required to help them over come their addiction. These 28 day centers can be found as both private and government funded or covered by insurance so as help is available to anyone who needs it.
Drug Rehabilitation Centers offering Short-Term care within Michigan
Many addicts within the state of Michigan struggle to find the right kind of help for their addiction, dependence, or substance abuse problems. Fortunately, on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website there is a listing of over 60 different short-term rehabilitation centers and all of their contact information.
Will a Detox Center be enough to help Treat Addiction?
A drug and alcohol detox facility is not the final solution to help treat all types of addiction, and addicts should seek out short-term rehabilitation after a detox program. Detox will help stabilize a patient through their withdrawals, whether they are severe or moderate withdrawals, it will help prepare them for drug treatment.
Michigan Payment Options
- Michigan Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Michigan Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Michigan Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Michigan Rehab Centers with EAP
- Michigan Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Michigan Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Michigan Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Michigan State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Michigan Special Services
- Michigan Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Michigan Christian Rehab Centers
- Michigan Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Michigan Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Michigan Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Michigan Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Michigan Experiential Therapy
- Michigan Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Michigan Holistic Programs
- Michigan Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Michigan Nutritional Counseling
- Michigan Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Michigan Workplace Services
Michigan Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Michigan
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Michigan
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Michigan
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Michigan
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Michigan
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Michigan
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Michigan
Michigan Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different Short Term programs in Michigan. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Michigan Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Michigan Drug Rehab for Men
- Michigan Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Michigan Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Michigan Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Michigan Family Programs
- Michigan Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Michigan Youth Drug Rehab Services
LIST OF SHORT TERM PROGRAMS IN MICHIGAN