Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment In Mississippi
One of the biggest mistakes that people make when it comes to the drug rehabilitation programs in Mississippi is thinking that they are created equal. The truth is that there are some really big differences between the different programs. Each of the different programs has its own philosophy and methods. Even though the drug addict wants to get into a treatment program as quickly as they can, they also need to do some research and make sure that they enroll into a program that is going to best suit them.
Drug addicts in Mississippi need to plan on spending some time in one of the state’s residential programs. True the residential programs mean that the addict will not be able to be near their family and will have to take time off work, but addicts who do not enroll in a residential program seldom overcome their addiction.
Long Term Drug Rehab Services in Mississippi
Throughout the state of Mississippi are many different types of drugs that are being abused. This does include drugs such as cocaine, marijuana, and prescription drugs. The state of Mississippi does have varying levels of substance abuse, where some years the state has some of the lowest rates of alcohol abuse. However, in other years it has had some of the highest rates of drug abuse among people who are 26 years old or older. Long-term drug rehab centers in the state can help addicts overcome their addiction. A long-term program can provide the treatment and counseling to address all the needs an addict may have. It is the lengthier treatment options, which are capable of doing this. There are countless reasons why you should be considering long-term treatment for any type of addiction. Most of the long-term drug rehab centers in Mississippi will offer various therapy options. This can be standard therapies, cognitive approaches, or experiential therapy models. What is important is finding a drug rehab center that will meet your treatment needs. When you can utilize various treatment methods, it will allow you to see how the lessons learned in treatment directly apply to your experiences in the real world. Long-term drug rehab programs can offer this, and much more, within a stable drug free environment.
With many different types of drugs being abused in the state, varying rates of drug abuse are occurring, and the long-term rehab programs are often equipped to treat any type or severity of addiction. Opioids, for example, are abused within some parts of Mississippi. An opioid addiction can be dangerous, and it can often be difficult to treat, without the right help. The National Institute on Drug Abuse reported in 2017, that there were 185 drug overdose deaths involving opioids, within the state. Most of the opioid deaths that occurred did involve synthetic opioids, such as fentanyl. Along this time, prescription opioid deaths also rose. Prescription drug addictions are not uncommon, and it can happen quite easily. Substance abuse and addiction are a dangerous problem; for many prescription addicts, they do struggle to justify getting help. These types of addictions do often happen because of a prescription given for a particular medical reason. Unfortunately, the person taking the prescription may continue to use it, or use the drug for another reason other than what it was prescribed for. Prescription drugs create dangerous physical and psychological addictions, which require medical detox, and long-term inpatient drug treatment.
Even though the longer-term residential programs usually have the highest success rate, most addicts opt for short-term programs. The reasoning includes money and the amount of time they can stay away.
The last thing the residential program is going to be a fun vacation. There is going to be a lot of mental and physical stress. Years of drug abuse will have actually altered the person’s brain chemistry. Their body literally does not think that it can operate without the drugs. In addition to having to deal with the withdrawal the addict is also going to be going through a very intense counseling program.
The addict should not think that the end of the residential program means the end of their problems. For the rest of his or her life, the addict will have to struggle with the urge for drugs. Joining a narcotics support group will help when things get difficult.
90-Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Mississippi
Currently in the state of Mississippi, there are just over 15 different drug and alcohol treatment centers that will offer a 90-day substance abuse program to drug and alcohol addicts. These facilities are located all throughout the state and will be offered as government-funded programs, which will come at low-cost or no cost, and will also be covered by insurance. There will also be private programs that will come at an out-of-pocket cost to the family or addict.
Benefits of Inpatient Drug Treatment
There are numerous benefits with inpatient drug rehab, especially if they are programs lasting longer than 60 days. Primarily it is the residential setting, which can be away from a person's previous environment. This type of treatment does also offer the length of time needed for an addict to handle all aspects of their addiction, and ensure they can remain sober.
How Does Addiction Affect the Body?
Drug and alcohol addiction can impact the body in many different ways, and directly affect the many organs in the body, such as the heart, liver, lungs, etc. Most inpatient drug treatment centers in the state will provide some form of physical rehabilitation to help clients become physically health again.
Are Nonprescription Drugs Unsafe?
Some nonprescription drugs can be dangerous when abused and when taken in excess. Although the narcotic drugs in these products are not high dosages, they can still be abused. It is not uncommon for young and old individuals to resort to attempt to abuse these substances when it does become difficult to acquire the other drugs they were abusing.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Mississippi
Within the state of Mississippi are over 15 distinctive drug and alcohol rehab programs and facilities, which do offer long-term inpatient care for their clients. These substance abuse treatment centers are located in the many different counties throughout the state. Services are provided for all the residents of the state, and can help treat all types of addiction.
Mississippi Payment Options
- Mississippi Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Mississippi Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Mississippi Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Mississippi Rehab Centers with EAP
- Mississippi Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Mississippi Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Mississippi Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Mississippi State Financed Drug Rehabs
Mississippi Treatment for Professionals
- Mississippi Active Duty Service Members Drug Rehabs
- Mississippi Addiction Services for Professionals
- Mississippi Executives Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Mississippi Medical & Legal Professionals Programs
- Mississippi Military Programs
- Mississippi Rehabs for Law Enforcement & First Responders
- Mississippi Veterans Drug Rehabs
Search Mississippi Special Services
- Mississippi Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Mississippi Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Mississippi Christian Rehab Centers
- Mississippi Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Mississippi Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Mississippi Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Mississippi Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Mississippi Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Mississippi Experiential Therapy
- Mississippi Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Mississippi Holistic Programs
- Mississippi Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Mississippi Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Mississippi Nutritional Counseling
- Mississippi Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Mississippi Workplace Services
Mississippi Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Mississippi
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Mississippi
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Mississippi
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in Mississippi
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Mississippi
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Mississippi
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Mississippi
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Mississippi
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Mississippi
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Mississippi
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Mississippi
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in Mississippi
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Mississippi
Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different long-term inpatient programs in Mississippi. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Mississippi Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Mississippi Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Mississippi Drug Rehab for Men
- Mississippi Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Mississippi Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Mississippi Family Programs
- Mississippi Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Mississippi Youth Drug Rehab Services
- Mississippi Youth Drug Rehab Services for Boys
- Mississippi Youth Drug Rehab Services for Girls
List of Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment in Mississippi