List of rehabs in Monroe County, New York
Below is a list of the different drug rehab centers in Monroe County, New York, as well as other addiction services. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center or service is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
Commitment to Quality
Addicted.org's team of addiction professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in the field of substance use and addiction recovery. They use this experience when assessing each service listed in our directory. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding any of the listings in our directory, you can contact the team directly at Communications@addicted.org. We will utilize your feedback to make any necessary updates to our list of services.
New York Substance Use: Trends, Statistics, & Solutions
TIPS: If you feel you're going to use
- Find a peer support group: New York 12-step meetings and aftercare programs from the Addicted.org directory.
- Stay active and distracted—take a long or short walk, join a community center or fitness center.
- Access open or free addiction health counseling or contact New York 2-1-1.
- Find an extroverted activity—experience New York’s nature, arts and culture, historic sites, outdoor adventures, and amusements.
- Avoid risky situations that lead to relapse. Be aware of triggers and unmanaged stress.
TIPS: If you want to help someone
- Refer them to local resources through addicted.org or the New York Office of Addiction Services and Supports.
- Be aware of overdose risks—resources available through the Overdose Prevention program within the Office of Addiction Services and Supports.
- Assessment and screening are vital tools. These resources are available through the Office of Addiction Services and Supports.
- Organize a family intervention and hire a professional interventionist.
- Avoid enabling an addict as this makes it difficult to get them help.
After completing a drug rehab in Monroe County, the next step is arranging aftercare support in the county or city. The most common aftercare options are outpatient therapy, sober coaching, recovery meetings, or sober living homes. However, no one solution is suitable for everyone. The benefit of some of the aftercare support programs in Monroe County, services are tailored to meet individual needs. The goal is to take every step to achieve lifelong sobriety.