List of Christian Rehabs in New Mexico
Below is a list of the different Christian drug rehab centers in New Mexico. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
Address of the center
Address of the center
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Long-Term Inpatient Rehab
- Residential Treatment
- Drug Prevention and Education
- Holistic Rehab
- Faith-Based Rehab
- Rehab for Adolescents
- Christian Rehab Treatment
- Rehab for Adults
- Low Cost
- Free or Low-Budget Treatment
- Self Payment
P.O. Box 20610, Albuquerque, NM
TIPS: If you're looking for Christian drug rehab
- Contact the local church or congregation leader for support and strength during this difficult time.
- Contact a substance abuse professional at Addicted.org to see what resources are available in your area that fit your spiritual needs.
- Encourage the individual struggling to attend religious services, but do not force them or make them wrong for not going. This could force them away
- Contact a medical professional before stopping heavy substance use because withdrawal from alcohol and certain drugs can be life-threatening.
ASK A PROFESSIONAL
A Christian drug rehab program helps you or your loved one overcome addiction by reading the Bible and praying daily. This helps build a routine based on joy and positivity, asking God for forgiveness, and finding solace in praying with others. Moreover, you ask God to give you the strength to stay sober. The programs also incorporate other forms of therapy and counseling with teachings from the Bible.
Throughout the Bible are numerous messages implicating substance abuse, namely alcohol. It speaks about harm to the body and the spirit. Passages include Proverbs 20:1, Galatians 5: 19-21, Romans 13: 13-14, and many others.
In Christianity, it is believed that substance use is a temptation that leads you away from the light of God. It is challenging to be a Christian and continue to indulge in drugs and alcohol. However, in Christianity, individuals can accept God back into their lives and have their sins washed away. Regardless of how deep someone has fallen into addiction, there is always forgiveness from God.
The questions from Addicted.org’s “Ask a Professional” are answered by Michael Leach, CCMA. If you need further clarification on any of the questions above or have any other questions you can contact him directly at [email protected].