North Carolina Outpatient Alcohol And Drug Treatment
If yourself, a friend or a family member has a problem with drugs or alcohol, it is important that you act. You might, however, find impossible to send someone to a long term drug rehab, where they will spend a month or two far from home and work. There is also the financial aspect of it; long-term programs tend to be costly, and it can be difficult to finance such programs while going away from work.
Did you know this about outpatient drug and alcohol treatment?
These types of programs have existed for a very long time, and typically cater to those who are not full blown addicts, but may be weekend bingers; however, the 12-step does have a solid reputation of helping long term addicts get on the road to recovery.
Users who are thinking about an outpatient course of treatment absolutely have to have a strong sense of will power. There are levels of freedom and independence attached to this type of treatment, and it requires a certain amount of self-discipline. As well, a person thinking about outpatient care has to be able to remain abstinent for an absolute minimum of seventy-two hours, or three days. Having a lot of support from friends, family members, and so on, is also necessary. If you have a lot of responsibilities in your day to day life, this type of treatment may as well be the best choice for you.
Patients who are considering this type of treatment will have to be evaluated completely before starting. Their condition must be studied to make sure that this treatment will help them, and that they will be able to be successful at it. No matter how much you might want to take advantage of outpatient care; it may not be right from you. An evaluation might determine that you will do better with inpatient care, which is often more intense but offers less independence. However, depending on your circumstances, that might be a good thing.
North Carolina has 114 outpatient centers and organization specialized to helping struggling addict's combat alcohol and narcotics. Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham and other North Carolina towns are locations to successful outpatient drug rehab centers. With all these options available, which one to choose? This is addicted.org's purpose; help you find the finest drug addiction solution, including outpatient programs in North Carolina. Our counselors will help you in find the best outpatient drug treatment in North Carolina.
Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation within North Carolina
Outpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation is provided all throughout the state of North Carolina, and there are, in fact, well over 180 different facilities available. While drug and alcohol treatment can be expensive, many of these centers will accept state funded health insurance. Rehabilitation methods will be different within each center, but there are services for every type of addition and other co-occurring problems.
Methods used within Outpatient Drug Treatment
When searching out effective drug and alcohol treatment, it is essential a patient does find the most suitable drug rehab available. Each outpatient drug rehab programs within the state of North Carolina does offer different services. Some of these methods of treatment include twelve-step programs, holistic treatment, group and individual counseling, and other forms of traditional drug rehabilitation.
North Carolina Payment Options
- North Carolina Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- North Carolina Free or Low-Budget Programs
- North Carolina Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- North Carolina Rehab Centers with EAP
- North Carolina Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- North Carolina Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- North Carolina Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- North Carolina State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search North Carolina Special Services
- North Carolina Alternative Drug Rehabs
- North Carolina Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- North Carolina Christian Rehab Centers
- North Carolina Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- North Carolina Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- North Carolina Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- North Carolina Drug Rehab Services by Language
- North Carolina Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- North Carolina Experiential Therapy
- North Carolina Faith-Based Addiction Services
- North Carolina Holistic Programs
- North Carolina Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- North Carolina Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- North Carolina Nutritional Counseling
- North Carolina Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- North Carolina Workplace Services
North Carolina Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in North Carolina
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in North Carolina
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in North Carolina
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in North Carolina
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in North Carolina
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in North Carolina
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in North Carolina
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in North Carolina
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in North Carolina
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in North Carolina
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in North Carolina
North Carolina Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different outpatient drugs & Alcohol rehab programs in North Carolina. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- North Carolina Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- North Carolina Drug Rehab for Men
- North Carolina Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- North Carolina Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- North Carolina Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- North Carolina Family Programs
- North Carolina Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- North Carolina Youth Drug Rehab Services
LIST OF OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS IN NORTH CAROLINA