Long-term Residential Drug Rehab Programs In Ohio
Beating a drug addiction is not going to be easy, and it really is not going to be much fun. In the beginning, your body is going to revolt, and you are going to be so sick that you are sure you are going to die, but you won't. After you have made it through the sickness that is the detoxification portion of the rehab story, you are going to be so miserable mentally that you will find yourself wishing you had died.
This is why the residential programs that are found in Ohio are so wonderful. When you feel so ill that death is welcome to harvest your soul, you will be tempted to reach for drugs, anything to make the misery stop. However, because you are locked down in a residential facility, that is not an option. Not only do you not have any drugs without. They also will not allow you to reach any of your outside contacts and ask them to bring you something. The only thing you can do is ride out the storm.
Did you know this about long-term drug rehab in the US?
Long term treatment centers have a higher success rate over outpatient and short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation. These programs work well for long term users and addicts whom may have been through other forms of substance abuse treatment.
The people who run the residential programs in Ohio know how you are feeling, and they also know that the only way you are going to get better is if they do not allow you any drugs at all. To help distract you from your misery, they will put you through rigorous bouts of both group and individual therapy where you discuss your addiction. The program will also provide you with life skills that will increase the chances of your remaining drug free after you have been released back into the world. After you have completed the residential program, you will have a better chance of staying drug free if you promptly enroll in an outpatient program and join a support group.
90-Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Ohio
Many drug abusers have been through treatment before, and it is normally a short term program that they may have attempted. It is better to look at long-term programs, such as 90 days residential treatment centers. Within the state of Ohio, there are over 55 different facilities and centers that provide a 90-day program for drug users. These programs will be distinct from center to center and will offer different forms of addiction treatment.
Costs of Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Private drug and alcohol treatment centers in the state of Ohio will come at a cost, and this is because there is no state financing, and they are privately funded. Many of the programs in the state will accept some type of health insurance, which does cover treatment, while others will be low-cost or even free in more extreme cases.
How can Counseling Help an Addict?
Drug and alcohol counseling will help a patient understand why they started to abuse drugs, handle their on-going problems and issues, while giving them the tools and resources needed to remain clean and sober. Counseling can be very effective as group and individual processes go, but it is an important first step in the rehabilitation process.
Will all Addicts Lie, Cheat, and Steal to get their Drugs?
It does not always occur where an addict will go to extreme measures to get their drugs, but most addicts will not always be truthful. This does not mean they are a bad person, but simply looking at their lives irrationally and avoiding taking responsibility for their actions. Most addicts are very caring and want to help, but this is to help them justify their own actions and make up damages that they may have caused.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Ohio
Throughout the state of Ohio are over 50 inpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers, which offer services for addicts lasting 60 to 120-days or more. These programs will help a patient handle the underlying issues, and the reasons why they started to abuse drugs and alcohol. This process can be lengthy, but will ensure a clients sobriety in the long-run.
Ohio Payment Options
- Ohio Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers with Private Pay
- Ohio Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Ohio Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Ohio Rehab Centers with EAP
- Ohio Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Ohio Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Ohio Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Ohio State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Ohio Special Services
- Ohio Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Ohio Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Ohio Christian Rehab Centers
- Ohio Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Ohio Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Ohio Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Ohio Experiential Therapy
- Ohio Holistic Programs
- Ohio Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Ohio Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Ohio Nutritional Counseling
- Ohio Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Ohio Workplace Services
Ohio Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Ohio
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Ohio
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Ohio
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Ohio
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Ohio
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Ohio
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Ohio
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Ohio
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Ohio
Ohio Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different long-term inpatient programs in Ohio. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Long Term Residential drug & Alcohol Treatment in Ohio