List of Rehabs in Ohio
Below is a list of the different drug rehab centers in Ohio. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
Commitment to Quality
Addicted.org's team of addiction professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in the field of substance use and addiction recovery. They use this experience when assessing each service listed in our directory. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding any of the listings in our directory, you can contact the team directly at Communications@addicted.org. We will utilize your feedback to make any necessary updates to our list of services.
Ohio Drug Use Video & Tips
TIPS: If you feel you're going to use
- Find a peer support group: Ohio 12-step meetings and aftercare programs from the addicted.org directory.
- Stay active and distracted—join a community center or gym, take long or short walks.
- Access open or free addiction healthcare counseling or contact Ohio 2-1-1.
- Find an extroverted activity—experience the arts and culture, amusement and water parks, historic attractions, outdoors, and museums.
- Avoid risky situations that lead to relapse. Triggers include unmanaged stress and overwhelming situations.
TIPS: If you want to help someone
- Refer them to local resources through addicted.org or the Ohio Department of Addiction Services.
- Be aware of overdose risks—resources available through the Ohio Overdose Prevention Network.
- Assessment and screening are vital tools. These resources are available through the Ohio Department of Addiction Services.
- Plan a family intervention by hiring a professional interventionist.
- Avoid enabling anyone addicted to drugs or alcohol as it worsens the situation.
Ask a Professional
After attending long-term drug rehab in Ohio, it is crucial to receive aftercare to maintain sobriety and reinforce what you learned during treatment. Inpatient drug rehab is effective, but it takes place in a sheltered environment where there is always support. As individuals transition back into their lives after rehab, some stressors and responsibilities may be difficult to deal with. Outpatient aftercare programs, sober living facilities, and other support services are available in Ohio to make your transition easier.