List of Opioid Detox Centers in Delaware
Below is a list of the different opioid detox centers in Delaware. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
Joint Commission Accredited
- Detox Center
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Medical Detox
- Outpatient Rehab
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling for Individuals
- Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Self Payment
TIPS: If you feel you're going to use
- Call your sponsor or a friend who doesn’t use it and understands your situation.
- Extrovert your attention. Walking and spending time outside can be very therapeutic.
- Find a hobby or activity to take your mind off of using. (i.e., art, music, cooking, gardening)
- Find a purpose in your life and pursue it. (i.e., school, career, volunteering)
- Recognize the people in your environment who affect you emotionally. They could be one of the reasons for your emotional problems.
- Make sure to eat healthy foods. A deficiency in vitamins and minerals can create a drop in mental and physical energy.
TIPS: If you want to help someone
- Don’t enable the addict. This includes not giving him any money, not paying their rent, etc.
- Encourage the person to seek help. This can be done by finding a treatment or a form of support.
- Be aware of signs of overdose. If you see one of your friends blacking out, or showing other severe side effects, get help immediately.
- Support the person while they look for rehab since the process can be overwhelming.
- Don’t wait for rock bottom; it may be too late.