List of Opioid Rehab Centers in New York
Below is a list of the different opioids rehab centers in New York. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
Commitment to Quality
Addicted.org's team of addiction professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in the field of substance use and addiction recovery. They use this experience when assessing each service listed in our directory. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding any of the listings in our directory, you can contact the team directly at Communications@addicted.org. We will utilize your feedback to make any necessary updates to our list of services.
Opioids: Information, Statistics, & Solutions
TIPS: If you feel you're going to use
- Call your sponsor or a friend who doesn't use it and understands your situation.
- Extrovert your attention. Walking and spending time outside can be very therapeutic.
- Find a hobby or activity to take your mind off of using. (i.e., art, music, cooking, gardening)
- Find a purpose in your life and pursue it. (i.e., school, career, volunteering)
- Recognize the people in your environment who affect you emotionally. They could be one of the reasons for your emotional problems.
- Make sure to eat healthy foods. A deficiency in vitamins and minerals can create a drop in mental and physical energy.
TIPS: If you want to help someone
- Don't enable the addict. This includes not giving him any money, not paying their rent, etc.
- Encourage the person to seek help. This can be done by finding a treatment or a form of support.
- Be aware of signs of overdose. If you see one of your friends blacking out, or showing other severe side effects, get help immediately.
- Support the person while they look for rehab since the process can be overwhelming.
- Don't wait for rock bottom; it may be too late.
After completing an opioid detox and/or rehab in New York, it is vital to arrange aftercare support. No one form of recovery support is the same for each person. Sober coaches, group meetings, outpatient programs, or sober living homes in New York all offer excellent recovery opportunities to consider. The goal is to maintain life-long sobriety.