Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment in Puerto Rico
All throughout Puerto Rico there are over 15 different outpatient drug and alcohol treatment centers and facilities able to help adolescents and adults who are battling drug addiction. Outpatient drug treatment can be offered as long-term treatment and or short-term treatment for men, women, and teens; these facilities can help offer detox programs, and will be able to handle all types of addiction and substance abuse problems. An outpatient drug treatment center is set up where an addict will attend treatment daily, but will not be living at the center during their treatment. They will work through their drug rehab program and all the different steps involved, but will be living at home and ensuring they are still remaining clean and sober during this time. The outpatient drug rehab program will also administer random drug tests to help ensure their patients are staying clean and sober during the course of their rehabilitation. Outpatient treatment can last anywhere from two weeks, up to a month or longer, but this will all be determined on what is going on with the addict at that time. Some of the outpatient facilities in Puerto Rico can also help addicts who are caught up in the criminal-justice system, and addicts who may be facing a DUI charge because of their addiction.
Did you know this about outpatient drug and alcohol treatment?
These types of programs have existed for a very long time, and typically cater to those who are not full blown addicts, but may be weekend bingers; however, the 12-step does have a solid reputation of helping long term addicts get on the road to recovery.
How long will outpatient drug treatment last?
Outpatient drug rehabilitation can be either short-term programs, or offer long-term options. This means that each type of programs can be a couple of weeks to a month, or three to six months. Shorter term programs are more common with outpatient drug rehab centers, as the patient is not living in the center, and it may be more difficult to commit to long-term treatment if the patient is still working or maintaining a family life.
Outpatient Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Centers in Puerto Rico
Outpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs are provided all throughout Puerto Rico, and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration offer an extensive list of services. Outpatient drug rehab will cover many different modalities of treatment for addicts, but they will be attending these services daily, and not living in the center.
Outpatient rehab centers have pretty good success rates. Outpatient rehab centers increase the odds of an addict going free from addiction by three-hundred percent as opposed to that same addict trying to beat the habit on their own. Outpatient rehab centers also work wonders in that they effectively address all of the many mental and psychological problems, and are about twice as effective as a shrink in this area, because they focus specifically on addiction.
Puerto Rico Payment Options
- Puerto Rico Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Puerto Rico Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Puerto Rico Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Puerto Rico Rehab Centers with EAP
- Puerto Rico Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Puerto Rico Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Puerto Rico Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Puerto Rico State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Puerto Rico Special Addiction Services
- Puerto Rico Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Puerto Rico Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Puerto Rico Christian Rehab Centers
- Puerto Rico Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Puerto Rico Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Indivuals
- Puerto Rico Experiential Therapy
- Puerto Rico Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Puerto Rico Holistic Programs
- Puerto Rico Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Puerto Rico Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Puerto Rico Nutritional Counseling
- Puerto Rico Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Puerto Rico Workplace Services
Puerto Rico Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Puerto Rico
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Puerto Rico
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Puerto Rico
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Puerto Rico
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Puerto Rico
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Puerto Rico
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Puerto Rico
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Puerto Rico
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Puerto Rico
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Puerto Rico
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico Drug & Alcohol Rehabs Centers for Specific Individual and Families
The list below will help you on how to find the different outpatient drugs & alcohol rehab programs in Puerto Rico. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab for Men
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Puerto Rico Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Puerto Rico Family Programs
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab for Women only
- Puerto Rico Youth Programs
LIST OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS IN PUERTO RICO