Oxycontin Detox & Treatment in Arizona
Sadly for Arizona, the amount of people using painkillers simply out of addiction has grown over the last decade. The percentage of people using Painkillers for non-medical purpose has grown over the last years, reaching the highest rates in terms of statistics in the U.S, with close to 7.5% of people using Oxycontin out of addiction and not for actual pain. More troubling is the fact that
Did you know this about Oxycontin?
In the United States, over ten million people abuse opioid drugs. It has been reported that well over 100,000 men and woman are admitted into hospitals each year because of misuse of this drug.
Someone gets an injury playing sports, doing physical activities or plainly out of sheer bad luck. They will receive pain killers for the duration of their recovery. However, if they thought they were cursed with bad luck getting injured, their luck just got worst when they become addicted to Percocet. Soon after their injury is healed, they will feel a necessity to continue Oxycontin use and they will most certainly feel awkward or sick if they spend a day without a shot of Oxycontin. For a while, they will easily convince everybody that they still need Oxycontin.
After a while, co-workers and family members might get suspicious, but the addict will be very convincing about the necessity of continuing their Oxycontin intake. If their family starts to resist, the addict might do two things: start lying and claim that he's lowering his dose or even that he's done with Oxycontin, but will continue taking it secretly. The second option is simply get angrier and more frantic in his attempts at convincing people he needs Oxycontin or Painkillers.
Eventually, doctors who provide Oxycontin will start saying no as well, and there the individual will have problems. This is where he might start doctor shopping. Doctor shopping is defined as :
"They'll start on one end of town and go to the other. What they'll do is they'll go to this doctor and say they have a backache, elbow, some type of injury. They'll move on to the next doctor as quick as they can. A lot of times they get away with it for a period of time.''
Arizona is a big state with large demographics; thus increasing the amount of doctors that one can go ''doctor shopping'' to is staggering. If an individual tried doctor shopping in Alaska or Wyoming, he would quickly find himself out of doctors, but in Arizona, it can take a VERY long time until he has seen everybody. Cities like Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Tucson, Scottsdale which have large population and a big amount of doctors, can provide a ''doctor shopping'' Oxycontin addict with a good number of pain relievers for an extended period of time.
Eventually, they might run out of doctors in their city, even if they live in Phoenix, Mesa or Tucson. Also, they might run out of money before they run out of doctors - as their Oxycontin addiction grows, they will need bigger doses, and larger dosages are more costly. A cheaper solution to opioid-based addiction, is Heroin. Oxycontin, like most pain killers is opioid based; so is Heroin. Thus sadly begins heroin addiction for a lot of people.
The question you might be asking yourself here is: What should I do if I know someone with a Oxycontin addiction? Where can I find a Oxycontin Percocet treatment center? What kind of Percocet addiction program is available in Arizona or nearby state? The first step is to call us. Calling is free of cost and we will assist you in finding the most appropriate Oxycontin detox and rehab program in Arizona.
Arizona Payment Options
- Arizona Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- Arizona Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Arizona Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Arizona Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Arizona Rehab Centers with EAP
- Arizona Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Arizona Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Arizona Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Arizona State Financed Drug Rehabs
Arizona Treatment for Professionals
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Arizona Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
Arizona Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list that will help you find treatment services for Oxycontin Abuse in Arizona. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Arizona Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Arizona Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Men
- Arizona Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Arizona Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Arizona Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Arizona Family Programs
- Arizona Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Arizona Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Oxycontin Treatments in Arizona