Percocet Detoxification & Treatment In Florida
If you are in need of a Percocet treatment for someone who is abusing Percocet, you have come to the right place. Addicted.org's purpose is to help people suffering from Percocet addiction in Florida or anywhere in the United States get the proper Percocet detox and rehab treatment program. Percocet is a very addictive pain killer and it has taken over the life of many individuals who unknowingly became addits via their doctors. Medical staff unintentionally create addicts when they continue providing Percocet to individuals who do not have actual pain.
Did you know this about percocet?
Percocet is a combination of oxycodone and paracetamol, and is a narcotic pain reliever for moderate to severe pain. In 2009, the FDA recommended that drugs with a combination of acetaminophen and analgesics be limited in sales.
This is what makes Percocet addiction so insidious - it is hard to see that someone could be addicted to something given by a well-intentioned doctor. Someone has an injury, goes to their doctor and gets Percocet in order to feel better during the recovery phase of their injury. However, when their injury has healed, they feel a need to continue the use of Percocet. They can't really explain why, but if a day goes by without Percocet intake, they feel terribly bad.
Some side effects of Percocet include:
- shallow breathing, slow heartbeat
- feeling light-headed, fainting
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior
- seizure (convulsions)
- problems with urination
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- feeling dizzy or drowsy
- mild nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, constipation
- blurred vision
- dry mouth.
The state of Florida has seen its fair share of drama created by painkiller addiction, in particular Percocet, Vicodin and Oxycontin. Taken from an article of the Palm Beach Post:
The Obama administration on Tuesday outlined a national plan for tackling prescription painkiller abuse, a move that intensified focus on Florida as the country's No. 1 pill supplier.
The strategy centers on education, drug tracking and more aggressive criminal investigations and aims to cut nationwide prescription drug abuse by 15 percent.
In South Florida - birthplace of a pain clinic industry that authorities say is flooding the country with oxycodone and other powerful drugs - law enforcement and community leaders said the announcement reinforced efforts that already are under way.
However, a question remains - what do you do if someone you know is addicted to Percocet or any other Oxycodone painkiller variant? The first step is to contact us at addicted.org. Calling us is free of charge and we will gladly help you find the right solution to painkiller addiction.
Search Florida Special Services
- Florida Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Florida Christian Rehab Centers
- Florida Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Florida Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Florida Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Florida Experiential Therapy
- Florida Holistic Programs
- Florida Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Florida Nutritional Counseling
- Florida Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Florida Workplace Services
Florida Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different Detox Centers for Percocet Addiction in Florida. These facilities are medically supervised but you should reconfirm with the facilities.The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Florida
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Florida
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Florida
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Florida
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Florida
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Florida
- Morphine Treatment Facilities in Florida
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Florida
- Oxycodone Rehab Centers in Florida
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Facilities in Florida
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Florida
- Percocet Rehab Programs in Florida
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Florida
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Florida
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Centers in Florida
List of Treatments & Medical Detox Centers for Percocet Addiction in Florida