Effective Date: November 22, 2018
2. Information We Collect
a. Personal Information We Collect Directly From You
We receive Personal Information directly from you when you voluntarily provide us with such Personal Information, including, without limitation, the following:
i. contact data (such as your name, phone number, and e-mail address);
ii. demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code);
iii. insurance data (such as your insurance carrier, insurance plan, member ID, group ID and payer ID);
iv. medical data (such as your medical history, your use of Healthcare Providers, and other medical and health information you choose to share with us); and
We may also collect additional information, which may be Personal Information, as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent. You may still access and use some of the Services if you choose not to provide us with any Personal Information, but features of the Services that require your Personal Information will not be accessible to you.
b. Information From Third Party Sources
Some third parties, such as our business partners and service providers, provide us with Personal Information about you, such as the following:
- Analytics – We collect analytics collected directly and Google Analytics, such as cookies and usage data.
- Information you provide to RNT Consulting LLC – By submitting your contact information through the Site, or by calling our phone line, you will be in communication with a third-party call center partner, RNT Consulting LLC. RNT Consulting LLC provides resources and potential alternatives for drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers. By submitting your contact information or calling the phone line, you will be speaking with a counselor engaged by RNT Consulting LLC, a third-party company, to help you find a potential treatment or rehabilitation facility. RNT Consulting LLC may share certain Personal Information about you to us.
c. Information we automatically collect when you use our Services
Some information, which may include Personal Information, is automatically collected when you use our Services, such as the following:
- Traffic Data – We also may automatically collect certain data when you use the Services, such as (1) IP address; (2) domain server; (3) type of device(s) used to access the Services; (4) web browser(s) used to access the Services; (5) referring webpage or other source through which you accessed the Services; (6) geolocation information; and (7) other statistics and information associated with the interaction between your browser or device and the Services (collectively “Traffic Data“). Depending on applicable law, some Traffic Data may be Personal Information.
HIPAA and PHI – Under federal law called the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), some demographic, health and/or health-related information that DRS collects as part of providing the Services may be considered “protected health information” or “PHI.” Specifically, if DRS receives identifiable information about you from or on behalf of your Healthcare Providers, this information is considered PHI. HIPAA provides specific protections for the privacy and security of PHI and restricts how PHI is used and disclosed.
3. How We Collect Information
We collect information (including Personal Information and Traffic Data) when you use and interact with the Services, and in some cases from third party sources. Such means of collection include:
When you use the Services’ tools and services, such as searching for Healthcare Providers;
When you voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes through the Services or call our phone line;
If you use a location-enabled browser, we may receive information about your location and mobile device, as applicable;
Through cookies, web beacons, analytics services and other tracking technology (collectively, “Tracking Tools“), as described below; and
When you use the “Contact Us” function on the Site, send us an email or otherwise contact us.
4. Tracking Tools, Behavioral Advertising, and Opt-Out Options
a. Tracking Tools
We may use tools outlined below in order to provide our Services to, advertise to, and to better understand users.
Some cookies are placed by a third party on your device and provide information to us and third parties about your browsing habits (such as your visits to our Services, the pages you have visited, and the links and advertisements you have clicked). These cookies can be used to determine whether certain third-party services are being used, to identify your interests, and to serve advertisements relevant to you. We do not control third-party cookies.
- Web Beacons: “Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that may be used to collect information about the use of our Services, the websites of selected advertisers, and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that we send. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to analyze how many people are using the Services, using selected websites or opening emails, and for what purpose, and also allows us to enhance our interest-based advertising (discussed further below).
- Web Service Analytics: We may use third-party analytics services in connection with the Services, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text typed into the Site. We use the information collected from these services to help make the Services easier to use and as otherwise set forth in Section 5 (How We Use Your Information). These analytics services generally do not collect Personal Information unless you voluntarily provide it and generally do not track your browsing habits across web services that do not use their services.
- Mobile Device Identifiers: As with other Tracking Tools, mobile device identifiers help DRS learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors in order to personalize and improve the Services. Mobile device identifiers are data stored on mobile devices that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of Personal Information (such as media access control, address and location) and Traffic Data.
b. Behavioral Advertising
We may use a type of advertising commonly known as interest-based or online behavioral advertising. This means that some of our partners use Tracking Tools, such as cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons, to collect information about a user’s online activities to display DRS ads to the user based on the user’s interests (“Behavioral Advertising“). Such partners may include third-party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks or platforms, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers, and other third-party service providers (collectively, “Advertising Service Providers“). Other Tracking Tools used by our partners may collect information when you use the Services, such as IP address, mobile device ID, operating system, browser, web page interactions, geographic location and demographic information, such as gender and age range. These Tracking Tools help DRS learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors.
c. Options for Opting out of Cookies and Mobile Device Identifiers
Some web browsers allow you to reject cookies or to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. You may be able to reject mobile device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. Although you are not required to accept DRS’s cookies or mobile device identifiers, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available through the Services.
- You may opt out of receiving certain cookies and certain trackers by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) consumer opt-out page, or by installing the DAA’s AppChoice app (for iOS; for Android) on your mobile computing device. When you use these opt-out features, an “opt-out” Cookie will be placed on your computer, tablet or mobile computing device indicating that you do not want to receive interest-based advertising from NAI or DAA member companies. If you delete cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile computing device, you may need to opt out again. For information about how to opt out of interest-based advertising on mobile devices, please visit http://www.applicationprivacy.org/expressing-your-behavioral-advertising-choices-on-a-mobile-device. You will need to opt out of each browser and device for which you desire to apply these opt-out features.
- Even after opting out of Behavioral Advertising, you may still see DRS advertisements that are not interest-based (i.e., not targeted toward you). Also, opting out does not mean that DRS is no longer using Tracking Tools — DRS still may collect information about your use of the Services even after you have opted out of Behavioral Advertising and may still serve advertisements to you via the Services based on information it collects via the Services.
d. How DRS Responds to Browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) Signals
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) or similar feature that signals to web services that a visitor does not want to have his/her online activity and behavior tracked. If a web service operator elects to respond to a particular DNT signal, the web service operator may refrain from collecting certain Personal Information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and there is currently no industry consensus as to what constitutes a DNT signal. For these reasons, many web service operators, including DRS, do not proactively respond to DNT signals. For more information about DNT signals, visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
5. How We Use Your Information
We may use information that is neither Personal Information nor PHI (including non-PHI Personal Information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) to better understand who uses DRS, or otherwise at our discretion.
We use information, including Personal Information, to provide the Services and to help improve the Services, to develop new services, and to advertise (for example, to display DRS ads on other web services). Specifically, such use may include:
- Providing you with the Content;
- Responding to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contacting you when necessary or requested;
- Providing, maintaining, administering or expanding the Services, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Services, and other products and services we may offer;
- Customizing or tailoring your experience of the Services;
- Notifying you about certain resources, Healthcare Providers or services we think you may be interested in learning more about;
- Sending you information about DRS or our products or Services;
- Sending emails and other communications that display content that we think will interest you and according to your preferences;
- Showing you advertisements, including interest-based or online behavioral advertising;
- Using statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
Fulfilling our legally required obligations, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- Resolving disputes;
- Protecting against or deterring fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions; and
6. How We Share Your Information
We may share certain information that we collect from you, as described in this section:
RNT Consulting LLC: We may share your Personal Information with RNT Consulting LLC when you submit your contact information through the Site or call our phone line.
Other Partners: We may share your Personal Information and/or Traffic Data with our partners who perform operational services (such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, data storage, security, insurance verification, web service analytics, or ad serving) and/or who make certain services, features or functionality available to our users.
Cross Device Matching: To determine if users have interacted with content across multiple devices and to match such devices, we work with partners who analyze device activity data and/or rely on your information (including demographic, geographic, and interest-based data). To supplement this analysis, we also provide de-identified data to these partners. Based on this data, we may then display targeted advertisements across devices that we believe are associated or use this data to further analyze usage of Services across devices.
Business Transfers: We may transfer your Personal Information to another company in connection with a proposed merger, sale, acquisition, or other change of ownership or control by or of DRS (whether in whole or in part). Should one of these events occur, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you before your information becomes subject to different privacy and security policies and practices.
Public Information and Submissions: You agree that any information that you may reveal in a review posting, online discussion or forum is intended for the public and is not in any way private. Carefully consider whether to disclose any Personal Information in any public posting or forum. Your submissions may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
Protection of DRS and Others: We also may need to disclose your Personal Information or any other information we collect about you if we determine in good faith that such disclosure is needed to: (1) comply with or fulfill our obligations under applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process; (2) protect the rights, property or safety of you, DRS or another party; (3) enforce the Agreement or other agreements with you; or (4) respond to claims that any posting or other content violates third-party rights.
Other Information: We may disclose information that is neither Personal Information nor PHI (including non-PHI Personal Information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) at our discretion.
1. Storage and Security of Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We endeavor to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and in storage. For example, when you enter sensitive information on our Site, we encrypt that information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We maintain industry standard backup and archival systems.
Although we make good faith efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment that is not open to the public, we do not and cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. If at any time during or after our relationship we believe that the security of your Personal Information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If we have your e-mail address, you agree and acknowledge that we may notify you by e-mail or text message to the most recent e-mail address or phone number you have provided us.
2. How Long We Retain Your Information
We retain Personal Information for such duration in DRS’s sole discretion.
3. Information Provided on Behalf of Children and Others
If you are between age 13 and the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, you may, in compliance with the Agreement, use the Services on behalf of such minor child. Any information that you provide us while using the Services on behalf of your minor child will be treated as Personal Information as otherwise provided herein.
If you use the Services on behalf of another person, regardless of age, you agree that DRS may contact you for any communication made in connection with providing the Services or any legally required communications. You further agree to forward or share any such communication with any person for whom you are using the Services on behalf.
4. Other Web Services
6. Contact Us
Drug Rehab Services
2143 ave Dusuroit
Mascouche, QC, J7L4G4