Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Puerto Rico
60 to 120-Day Drug Rehabilitation Centers within Puerto Rico
60 to 120-day drug treatment are considered long-term drug rehabilitation, and throughout Puerto Rico, numerous drug treatment centers offer these types of services to their clients. Long-term programs provide many different and sometimes unique modalities of rehabilitation for addicts. These facilities offer lengthier services for addicts, which can mean more in-depth treatment for a patient.
Are there low-cost long-term treatment options?
Many of the long-term drug rehab facilities, which offer programs for 60 to 120 days are low-cost, or may accept some type of health insurance policy. It is very common for private drug rehab centers to offer long-term services, but addicts and their families who are unable to afford private facilities, can go through low-cost options.
Did you know this about long-term drug rehab in the US?
Long term treatment centers have a higher success rate over outpatient and short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation. These programs work well for long term users and addicts whom may have been through other forms of substance abuse treatment.
Long term drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation centers are the minority when it comes to inpatient rehabilitation addiction, but they are often considered to be the most desired by addicts. The simplicity of long term drug and alcohol addiction residential, inpatient rehab centers is that these programs have a tendency to provide addicts with an all-enveloping, very beneficial and very all-encompassing approach to their addiction problems that such addicts might not get somewhere else. The approach that long term drug rehabs give to people is quite beneficial and helpful in many different ways.
Long term rehab centers offer detoxification and rehabilitation both. They usually offer about one to two weeks of detoxification in which case the client is able to experience freedom from the chemical effects of drug and alcohol addiction by going through such a detox. Then, once that is completed the client will be able to experience about six weeks to as many as eight or even twelve weeks of inpatient, residential care.
Inpatient, long term drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation programs usually operate off of results-based treatment modalities. This means that each and every client who goes to that rehab will get a slightly different rehab program than his or her peers will. Such rehab centers are also quite often open ended in their lengths of time. If clients need two months to fully and completely beat their addictions, then they will get two months. If clients need double that time, they will still get it. For this reason and others, long term, residential, drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation centers often have the highest success rates of rehab centers out there.
Success Rates for Long Term Drug and Alcohol Rehab
The success rates for these types of rehab centers are quite good. The National Institute on Drug Abuse has posted some information on them:
- Because long term rehab center can provide so many different types of approaches to addiction treatment, these programs are often considered quite beneficial and successful.
- The success rate of the average long term rehab center is about seventy to eight percent, as opposed to lower success rates for other forms of treatment.
- The success rate of an average long term rehab center is brought up even higher if the client seeks out aftercare upon graduation of the program. Most such rehab centers also offer aftercare programs.
Puerto Rico Payment Options
- Puerto Rico Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Puerto Rico Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Puerto Rico Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Puerto Rico Rehab Centers with EAP
- Puerto Rico Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Puerto Rico Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Puerto Rico Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Puerto Rico State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Puerto Rico Special Addiction Services
- Puerto Rico Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Puerto Rico Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Puerto Rico Christian Rehab Centers
- Puerto Rico Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Puerto Rico Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Indivuals
- Puerto Rico Experiential Therapy
- Puerto Rico Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Puerto Rico Holistic Programs
- Puerto Rico Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Puerto Rico Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Puerto Rico Nutritional Counseling
- Puerto Rico Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Puerto Rico Workplace Services
Puerto Rico Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Puerto Rico
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Puerto Rico
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Puerto Rico
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Puerto Rico
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Puerto Rico
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Puerto Rico
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Puerto Rico
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Puerto Rico
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Puerto Rico
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Puerto Rico
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico Drug & Alcohol Rehabs Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different long-term inpatient programs in Puerto Rico. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab for Men
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Puerto Rico Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Puerto Rico Family Programs
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehab for Women only
- Puerto Rico Youth Programs
LIST OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL LONG-TERM DRUG REHAB CENTERS IN PUERTO RICO