Long-term Residential Rehab Treatment In Rhode Island
Unfortunately, there are many people in the world who are struggling with drug problems. These problems affect their health, finances, friends and family around them. As much as the people of Rhode Island wish they were sheltered from this, the truth remains that there are as many drug problems there as there are anywhere else.
In Rhode Island, one of the most preferred types of drug rehab is a residential program. Whether the addict is in need of long-term or short term care, there is a facility for both that is there to meet their needs. When it comes to financing the treatment needed, the addict and his/her or her family have options in regard to how to pay for it. One of the facilities known as “Long-Term Care" accept Medicaid, Medicare and other state financed policies. They cater to men, women and seniors primarily, as well as people with more than one addiction.
Long Term Substance Abuse Rehab in Rhode Island
Long-term drug and alcohol treatment programs in the state of Rhode Island can help addicts battling any type of drug or alcohol addiction. When you choose to attend a long-term program, you will be receiving the proper support and guidance you need to treat the addiction. Long-term facilities are typically inpatient programs, and this will mean that you will be away from the environment you were using drugs in, and away from the other people you were abusing drugs with. This is beneficial for the treatment process, because when you can give yourself more time to distance yourself from drug use, it will make achieving long-lasting sobriety possible. Long-term drug treatment does help provide the proper tools and knowledge you need to cope with and handle everyday life. Former addicts with longer-term care are more able to resist cravings and overcome the obstacles they may face in life. Along with all of this, a long-term drug rehab center in Rhode Island can help create structure and routine. Every day during treatment, you may be doing activities and other things, which contribute to healthy living. Maintaining sobriety is all about keeping negative things away and incorporating the positive things within your life that will help you succeed.
Regardless of what types of drugs you are abusing, a long-term treatment program can be an excellent option. Some of the commonly abused drugs in Rhode Island do include cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and prescription drugs. The state of Rhode Island has always had one of the highest rates of cocaine use among a few different age groups. This includes persons ages 12 to 17, 18 to 25, and those ages between 26 and 30. Cocaine is a highly addictive drug, and many cocaine users do often progress to the use of crack cocaine. The long-term abuse of cocaine will have severe effects on your physical and psychological health. When teens and young adults start to abuse this drug, they may be doing permanent damage, which cannot be reversed. Long-term drug rehab centers in Rhode Island regularly treat cocaine addiction, and do help countless addicts where this drug is either the primary drug or part of a larger substance abuse problem. Cocaine abuse does often start with casual abuse or recreational cocaine use. It is dangerous to abuse any drug recreationally, and it does often lead to a more serious addiction problem. A long-term drug rehab center may be a big commitment for the addict, but it will provide the better results in the long run.
However, this doesn’t help the teenager that is addicted to some drug. In most cases, the younger populations are the ones with the problems. The profile of a drug-addicted teen is generally one who has come from a broken home, having problems at school (such as bullying, not fitting in) and teens who have severe depression and low self-esteem. This is where places like the Phoenix House of New England can help. Adolescents are their specific targets, and with plenty of funding opportunities available, there should be no reason for the teens of Rhode Island to have to live like this anymore. They may think it’s a fun party now, but the effects of the drugs on their bodies will wear them down.
The unfortunate fate that meets a lot of young people is death by drug overdose. This is something that the government of Rhode Island is trying to avoid, because as everyone knows, these teenagers are the future. We must protect them at any cost.
90-Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
Within the state of Rhode Island, there are just over 12 different drug and or alcohol treatment facilities that offer a 90-day rehabilitation program for drug and or alcohol addicts. Many addicts will have to attend a detox program prior to entering a treatment center, but some centers may have a detox facility on site that can help. When contacting different treatment centers it is important to ask what their success rates are and what forms of treatment, they offer to help addicts.
Costs of Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Rhode Island
The cost of inpatient drug and alcohol treatment will be different for each facility, but many programs in the state will accept health insurance. State health insurance providers will cover some of the costs involved in the treatment process. Other services will be low-cost programs, where as some facilities will be private and are self-payment.
How Long can Inpatient Drug Rehab Last?
Inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation can last a couple of months to upwards of four to six months if required. The longer an addict can stay in the treatment process, the more opportunities they will have to handle all their underlying issues and reasons why they began using drugs.
How Can a Person Find Information about Inpatient Drug Treatment?
One of the best ways to locate information about addiction treatment in the state, will be through an addiction assessment. This assessment process will help patients find the proper help they need, where they will be able to locate resources to treat their specific addictions. Other ways of locating suitable treatment can be done speaking with qualified addiction's counselors.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Rhode Island
Throughout the state of Rhode Island are well over a dozen different drug and alcohol treatment centers, which do provide long-term inpatient care for their clients. These facilities will be capable of offering services for 60 to 120-days or more. Lengthier programs will help an addict work through all their problems associated with their addiction.
Rhode Island Payment Options
- Rhode Island Addiction Treatment Payment Options
- Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Rhode Island Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Rhode Island Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Rhode Island Rehab Centers with EAP
- Rhode Island Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Rhode Island Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Rhode Island Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Rhode Island State Financed Drug Rehabs
Rhode Island Treatment for Professionals
- Rhode Island Active Duty Service Members Drug Rehabs
- Rhode Island Addiction Services for Professionals
- Rhode Island Executives Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Rhode Island Medical & Legal Professionals Programs
- Rhode Island Military Programs
- Rhode Island Rehabs for Law Enforcement & First Responders
- Rhode Island Veterans Drug Rehabs
Search Rhode Island Special Services
- Rhode Island Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Rhode Island Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Rhode Island Christian Rehab Centers
- Rhode Island Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Rhode Island Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Rhode Island Experiential Therapy
- Rhode Island Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Rhode Island Holistic Programs
- Rhode Island Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Rhode Island Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Rhode Island Nutritional Counseling
- Rhode Island Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Rhode Island Workplace Services
Rhode Island Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Rhode Island
- Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Inhalant Rehabilitation Services in Rhode Island
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Rhode Island
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Rhode Island
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Rhode Island
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Rhode Island
- Synthetic Drug Addiction Treatment in Rhode Island
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different long-term inpatient programs in Rhode Island. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Rhode Island Addiction Services by Gender & Age
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab for Men
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Rhode Island Family Programs
- Rhode Island Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Rhode Island Youth Drug Rehab Services
- Rhode Island Youth Drug Rehab Services for Boys
- Rhode Island Youth Drug Rehab Services for Girls
List of Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment in Rhode Island