Rhode Island Short Term Programs For Drug And Alcohol Abuse
With only a few centers in the state that offer short term residential treatment for drug or alcohol addiction finding the right help can be very important. When drug addiction is at its worse, many people will lose hope that anything can be done about it. Help can be found, and it can be the right kind of help for you or your loved one.
Short term inpatient treatment centers offer programs that will consist of thirty days or less of care, and all the services needed to help solve an addiction problem.
Did you know this about short term drug treatment programs?
Short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs are usually associated with 28 day programs. This is not always the case, some short term programs will only last a couple weeks, but do have aftercare programs set up to help maintain sobriety.
28 DAYS DRUG AND ALCOHOL ADDICTION THERAPIES IN RHODE ISLAND
A typical 28-day drug and alcohol treatment center is a residential short term program that will last no longer then 28 days. If it does go longer than that it will be at the addicts request and typically cost more. Many of these 28-day programs will refer you to continue with meetings or even live at a sober living house after completion of a program. A 28-day rehab center will do everything it can to help solve your addiction, and for many addicts continuing therapy after treatment is a good decision.
Rhode Island Drug Treatment Center offering Short-Term Programs
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Directory only list eight different short-term drug rehabilitation programs available in the state of Rhode Island. These are not necessarily enough treatment options to help all the addicts living within the state, and in the surrounding areas. Families who are not able to locate suitable options, will only struggle with the addiction longer, and more problems will arise.
What qualifications does staff have within drug treatment centers?
Short-term drug rehab centers will typically always employ qualified and trained professionals whom work within the substance abuse treatment field. This includes therapists, counselors, social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, and medical doctors and nurses. Staff at each short-term rehab program are qualified to help treat the patients who attend the program for their dependence, abuse, and addiction problems.
Rhode Island Payment Options
- Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Rhode Island Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Rhode Island Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Rhode Island Rehab Centers with EAP
- Rhode Island Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Rhode Island Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Rhode Island Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Rhode Island State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Rhode Island Special Services
- Rhode Island Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Rhode Island Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- Rhode Island Christian Rehab Centers
- Rhode Island Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Family Services
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Services by Language
- Rhode Island Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Rhode Island Experiential Therapy
- Rhode Island Faith-Based Addiction Services
- Rhode Island Holistic Programs
- Rhode Island Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Rhode Island Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Rhode Island Nutritional Counseling
- Rhode Island Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Rhode Island Workplace Services
Rhode Island Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Rhode Island
- Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Rhode Island
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Rhode Island
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Rhode Island
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Rhode Island
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different Short Term programs in Rhode Island. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab for Men
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- Rhode Island Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- Rhode Island Family Programs
- Rhode Island Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- Rhode Island Youth Drug Rehab Services
LIST OF SHORT TERM PROGRAMS IN RHODE ISLAND