Long-term Residential Drug Programs In South Dakota
While some states are doing a better job in the war on drugs than others, none of them have been able to completely eradicate drugs from their population. South Dakota is no exception. In South Dakota, cocaine is a major problem in the western section of the state. The use of Ecstasy is steadily increasing, and addiction to prescription drugs is becoming a concern.
The biggest problem with drug addictions is that people who are not addicted do not understand what the problem is. To them, the solution is easy. If something is bad for you, stop doing it. However, simply stopping from taking drugs is not as easy as it sounds.
Most addicts have tried to quit taking drugs. Some of them have attempted to do these several times but can never quite succeed. The reason for this is that in the case of a drug addiction, the person is actually dealing with a mental illness. Professional help is required.
Did you know this about long-term drug rehab in the US?
Long term treatment centers have a higher success rate over outpatient and short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation. These programs work well for long term users and addicts whom may have been through other forms of substance abuse treatment.
The best way to get over a drug addiction is to get enrolled in one of South Dakota's residential therapy programs. The first advantage to the residential program is that there is no way for a person to get drugs. For the duration of the program, you are entirely cut off from everybody and everything you know. Cutting the addict completely off of the drugs is just one of the ways that the residential programs work. The other thing that they do is force the addict to go through a series of very intense counseling sessions that will explore how the individual got addicted to drugs in the first place, and what they can do to make sure that drugs never become a part of their lives again.
Since most addicts are only able to attend a short term residential program, they are also going to need additional outpatient counseling and the support of a strong group of peers when they get out.
90-Day Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in South Dakota
All throughout the state of South Dakota there are just over 12 different drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers that offer a 90 day residential treatment program. Most if not all inpatient treatment centers are live in facilities where the addict stays during the entire length of his or her treatment program. These are normally distraction-free environments that provide various forms of addiction treatment methods that will of course be different from center to center.
Methods Used within Inpatient Drug Treatment
Different treatment resources are used to help addicts, and this includes group and individual counseling, along with other traditional forms of therapy. Some centers will offer holistic treatment, faith-based programs, and facilities designed to treat co-occurring substance abuse and mental disorders.
What is the Cost of Drug Rehabilitation?
The cost will be different for each drug treatment center, but most of the programs in the state of South Dakota will accept health insurance. These insurance providers include Medicare and Medicaid along with other state funded health insurance. Some facilities in the state are low-cost or offer free rehabilitation, where as private facilities will be self-payment.
Does Aftercare Treatment Help for Recovering Addicts?
Aftercare treatment when a recovering addict completes a drug rehab program can help in their recovery. Aftercare is set up to help clients through sober living homes, and halfway houses. This also includes twelve-step meetings, which are support groups offering on-going help for addicts and recovering addicts.
60 to 120-Day Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in South Dakota
Throughout the state of South Dakota are over a dozen different drug treatment centers, which do provide inpatient care for their clients. These facilities in the state will provide treatment for 60 to 120-days, which is an excellent length of time required to help treat all types of addiction and substance abuse problems within men, women, and teens.
South Dakota Payment Options
- South Dakota Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- South Dakota Free or Low-Budget Programs
- South Dakota Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- South Dakota Rehab Centers with EAP
- South Dakota Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- South Dakota Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- South Dakota Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- South Dakota State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search South Dakota Special Services
- South Dakota Alternative Drug Rehabs
- South Dakota Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Rehabs
- South Dakota Christian Rehab Centers
- South Dakota Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- South Dakota Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- South Dakota Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- South Dakota Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- South Dakota Experiential Therapy
- South Dakota Faith-Based Addiction Services
- South Dakota Holistic Programs
- South Dakota Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- South Dakota Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- South Dakota Nutritional Counseling
- South Dakota Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- South Dakota Workplace Services
South Dakota Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in South Dakota
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in South Dakota
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in South Dakota
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in South Dakota
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in South Dakota
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in South Dakota
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in South Dakota
- Oxycodone Rehab Facilities in South Dakota
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in South Dakota
- Painkiller Treatment Facilities in South Dakota
- Percocet Rehab Centers in South Dakota
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in South Dakota
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in South Dakota
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in South Dakota
South Dakota Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and Families
Here is a list of the different long-term inpatient programs in South Dakota. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- South Dakota Drug Rehab Centers for Seniors
- South Dakota Drug Rehab for Men
- South Dakota Drug Rehab with Residential Beds for Clients' Children
- South Dakota Drug Rehab Services for Adults
- South Dakota Drug & Alcohol Programs for Pregnant Women
- South Dakota Family Programs
- South Dakota Women Only Drug Rehab Services
- South Dakota Youth Drug Rehab Services
List of Long Term Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment in South Dakota