Substance Abuse Rehab Services Covered by Fidelis Care in the United States
Fidelis Care is a health insurance provider, giving coverage to more than 1.7 million children and adults at all stages of their lives. The coverage that Fidelis Care provides is done through Child Health Plus, Medicaid, Essential Plan, Health and Recovery Plan, Medicaid Advantage Plus, and Managed Long-Term Care. The legacy plan that is provided through Fidelis is covered through Qualified Health Plans, Medicare Advantage, and Duel Advantage plans. Fidelis Care has regional and satellite offices located throughout the state of New York, along with more than 20 distinctive community offices in the state. Fidelis Care provides outreach to the inner-city neighborhoods and rural towns, and they do work closely with hundreds of different partners to reach local residents in need and provide the resources they require. Fidelis care offers many different plans, some of which will help cover some cost with drug and alcohol treatment.
The website offers helpful tools to help people find doctors and get a quote for a plan quickly. They also provide Medicare information, and can help people find a plan, locate a Medicare representative, and apply for Medicare online. For example, the Essential Plan is for New Yorkers who do not qualify for Medicaid or the Child Health Plus plan Fidelis Care offers. Within the Essential Plan, Fidelis offers different income-based tiers, and those who apply will meet certain income requirements. This particular plan through Fidelis Care is good for young adults and is great for those who cannot get health coverage through their employer. The benefits provided through the essential plan include such health benefits as preventative care and chronic disease management, emergency services and hospitalization, maternity and new-born care, and prescription drugs. Those in New York who have this plan, will not need referrals, but prior authorization may be needed for certain services, or needed to see an out of network provider.
Did you know this about fidelis care?
Fidelis Care currently serves New York state residents only. It does cover mental health and substance abuse treatment, but you need to participate in an assessment session first to establish the degree of treatment that is needed.
There are over 15,000 drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs in the United States according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse. One of the most common problems for people accessing treatment is being able to pay for it. Since drug and alcohol addiction is a major health concern throughout the United States, there are many programs that are funded by state, and federal governments. Along with this, health insurance plans, such as what Fidelis Care provides, may also help pay for some cost of treatment. Many of the states do actually have laws in place requiring health insurance plans to cover addiction treatment. It is important to speak with your Fidelis Care health insurance provider, and ensure you are covered for drug treatment when or if the need arises. Substance abuse does not have to be a life-long problem, and despite financial barriers that may be there, options are available to help treat all types of addiction. These options can be affordable, and an addict will get the help they need to treat the addiction.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
Extended Recovery Care
- Addiction Extended Care Services in the United States
- Addiction Meetings in the United States
- Aftercare Programs in the United States
- Halfway Houses in the United States
- Relapse Prevention Programs in the United States
- Sober Living Communities in the United States
- Transitional Housing in the United States