Substance Abuse Rehab Services Covered by Health Net in the United States
Health Net Inc. is a health insurance provider out of Los Angeles California, and is an insurance provider for roughly over five million Americans in all 50 states, and in the District of Columbia. Health Nets behavioral health services subsidiary MHN Government Services offers services for mental health, substance abuse, and employee assistance programs to over seven million Americans. There are many different types of plans available at Health Net, such as plans for individuals and families, plans for Medicare beneficiaries, small-group plans, and large-group plans. The health insurance plans for individuals and families are for people who are living in California, Oregon or Arizona. They have trusted and quality provider networks, and a wide variety of plans for individuals, groups, and Medicare beneficiaries. The plans do include mental health services and are accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. Health Net can help its clients find doctors, and a summary of benefits and coverage. Substance abuse will be covered, and it will be important to speak to the insurance provider directly and ensure what is covered, and if it does include substance abuse treatment.
Each insurance provider will cover different amounts, and when an addict is wanting help and insurance is needed to pay; the family should immediately contact the insurance company to inquire about what may be covered. Some insurance policies will cover the entire bill after a deductible, while others may only pay for a portion of the treatment. If you are covered by a policy, and addiction treatment is underwritten, the person will be guaranteed treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction is a major public health concern in the United States, and much of the treatment that is available to people is funded through the state. Unfortunately, there can be long waiting lists with this type of treatment, and many addicts do struggle with getting help right away. Health insurance is a good option to look at, and the different plans provided by Health Net may be able to help families and their loved ones. When someone signs up for health insurance, they will pay a monthly premium, and this goes to ensuring coverage. Most health insurance plans will have deductibles, or an amount that a person must reach, before insurance coverage kicks in. Health insurance will then pay a percentage of the services rendered, while the individual is responsible for the remaining amount.
Did you know this about Health Net insurance coverage?
Health Net does cover substance abuse services. It can cover both inpatient and/or outpatient, but the type of rehabilition they cover depends on your individual coverage.
Close to 23 million Americans suffer from a substance abuse problem in the Untied States, and roughly 10 to 12 percent of these individuals receive the help they need. There are many barriers that prevent people from getting help, one of the most common ones is financial. State funded drug treatment does help, but many Americans do turn to their health insurance providers to help pay for drug rehab. On average, drug and alcohol abuse cost the American economy over $200 billion dollars each year, and without the right help, an addict will simply spiral down further. Substance abuse rehab is not cheap, but those families or individuals who have Health Net insurance may be able to turn to their insurance provider for the help they need.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
Extended Recovery Care
- Addiction Extended Care Services in the United States
- Addiction Meetings in the United States
- Aftercare Programs in the United States
- Halfway Houses in the United States
- Relapse Prevention Programs in the United States
- Sober Living Communities in the United States
- Transitional Housing in the United States