Substance Abuse Rehab Services Covered by Managed Health Network in the United States
Managed Health Network provides behavioral health plans and employee assistance programs to people and businesses across the United States. The employee assistance programs comprise face-to-face clinical counseling, phone consultations, life and work services, client services for employees, and behavioral health plans that provide mental health and substance abuse coverage. Along with this, there will be depression management, and support programs.
Managed Health Network employee assistance programs also provide driving under the influence programs, anger management, drug and alcohol assessments, and drug diversion programs and organizational development consultations. This type of consolation is the key to helping employees who may be battling substance abuse problems, as it can conduct a workplace needs assessment, facilitated group processing, and support group development. Employees may also access critical incident stress management, substance abuse referrals, workplace re-entry program, and clinical support services. The Managed Health Network does service fortune 500 companies, government agencies, multi-employer funds, and affiliate accounts. They do offer their products through a network of licensed practitioners, hospitals, and care facilities.
Did you know this about Managed Health Network coverage?
Managed Health Network can cover most substance abuse rehabilitation options. The first step is usually to speak with a counselor to assess the intensity of your addiction and establish a treatment plan.
The coverage provided will help employees who are struggling with mental health issues, substance abuse, and addiction. The behavioral healthcare plans can be purchased alone or integrated with a Health Net medical plan, and the services can be tailored to specific customer requirements. The behavioral health care programs may include sessions with a counselor, therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist. There can also be treatment in a hospital or residential facility, including partial hospitalization and residential treatment programs. People in recovery and those out of treatment can receive follow-up care and aftercare. Crisis intervention is also available 24 hours a day, and every day of the year. Managed Health Network does work with providers to help shape treatment plans that do adhere to national standards. The care managers that work with Managed Health Network are licensed clinicians, so as patients can receive the proper care, and follow-up treatment needed. The treatment resources will be managed in a way to facilitate high-quality care, along with it being cost effective.
The way that health insurance works are the person will sign up for a healthcare plan, whether this is done privately or through their place of employment. Most health insurance plans will have a deductible, or an amount that the person must reach before insurance coverage kicks in. Most health insurance plans will pay for a certain amount of treatment, but some insurance policies may cover all aspects of rehabilitation and treatment, but this will depend on the provider. Within each type of plan, the levels of coverage and the services provided will vary, and Managed Health Network is no different. When employees are covered under this plan, they should speak to a representative to ask what will be covered for substance abuse treatment. Drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace can become a serious problem, and many works lose time at work, or are forced to leave work because of their addiction. It will be important to find the right type help, and this can be done through the local health insurance provider.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
Extended Recovery Care
- Addiction Extended Care Services in the United States
- Addiction Meetings in the United States
- Aftercare Programs in the United States
- Halfway Houses in the United States
- Relapse Prevention Programs in the United States
- Sober Living Communities in the United States
- Transitional Housing in the United States