Substance Abuse Rehab Services Covered by MedCost in the United States
MedCost LLC is an integrated benefits solutions company offering customized programs to help employers lower their health plan costs and provide more affordable benefits for their employers. MedCost does offer customized programs to employers in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. MedCost does help employers provide quality healthcare in a way that the company, and the employees can afford. MedCost is more than a third-party administrator and specializes exclusively in self-funded corporate health benefits and group insurance plans for employers.
MedCost health insurance plans for employers cover many different things for employees. The individualized care and support cover the sick and well, such as providing treatment coordination for complex conditions and lifestyle coaches who help maintain life balance. Employers can access wellness programs, at risk and rising risk care, complex care, and acute care. Those who are struggling with a substance abuse problem should reach out to their MedCost health plan representatives and inquire to what treatment options are covered. Within the acute-care coverage, employees can access behavioral health services, as millions of Americans do suffer from mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, and substance abuse.
Did you know this about medcost insurance coverage?
MedCost currently serves 8 states, including Georgia, Ohio, and several more. It covers both mental health and substance abuse treatment. The plans also offer therapy tools and resources online, all of this to encourage and support the recovery of the individual.
Under the Mental Health Party Act, it was expanded to cover health care reform, which does include coverage for behavioral health and substance abuse services. Under this reform, those affected can access services they need, and MedCost will manage behavioral costs under the healthcare plan. MedCost does provide comprehensive resources and the necessary support to help its members navigate these problems. Along with the traditional care resources, there are telehealth services, which is convenient access to psychiatrists, psychologists and licensed counselors. All of this will have recurring schedules, custom formulary and support through the care the person is receiving. MedCost also offers the ‘my strength’ program, which is a self-paced online program to boost mood and stay mentally strong. There is a variety of different programs offered, along with resources and topics on sleep, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, and power of positivity.
In 2014, the National Survey on Drug Use and Health reported that over 21.5 million Americans battled a substance abuse disorder, and 80% of these individuals struggled with an alcohol problem. Drug and alcohol abuse is a still a problem in many places of employment throughout the United States, and most employers provide resources for their employees. MedCost health plans can help those employees who are struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction. It can be hard to reach out for help, and when someone does, there may be certain stigmas attached to it. Battling a substance abuse problem at work will make the job more difficult to manage, and it is not uncommon for employees to leave their places of work because they have no means of handling the issues they are going through. Most employee health insurance plans will help those who are battling drug addiction. If there are any questions about what is covered, the person struggling with the problem should contact their health insurance provider.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
Extended Recovery Care
- Addiction Extended Care Services in the United States
- Addiction Meetings in the United States
- Aftercare Programs in the United States
- Halfway Houses in the United States
- Relapse Prevention Programs in the United States
- Sober Living Communities in the United States
- Transitional Housing in the United States