Substance Abuse Rehab Services Covered by Multiplan in the United States
Multiplan PPO is an umbrella insurance company, which maintains a network of contracted physicians, specialist facilities, and hospitals that have to accept your insurance. A PPO is a preferred provider organization, and a PPO network does not require a referral, and the patient has the freedom to walk into any physician or specialist office that is in-network, for exam services. Multiplan does not sell health insurance directly to members, but you will have access to Multiplan’s services through your health plan administrator or medical bill payer. Multiplan essentially provides innovative solutions for healthcare payers and does help these healthcare payers manage the cost of care.
Health plan members within Multiplan can search for doctors and facilities and can locate participating providers through contacting various phone numbers. Multiplan networks are networks of medical doctors and facilities that various health plans use. Doing this provides a broader choice of healthcare providers offering discounted services to their members. Multiplan does not offer insurance, and does not administer benefit plans, and does not pay claims to doctors or facilities. Multiplan essentially helps create networks for health insurance providers, which will include listing providers for drug and alcohol treatment.
Did you know this about Multiplan coverage?
Multiplan may cover some substance abuse treatment services, it all depends on your individual coverage.
Offering networks through a preferred provider organization plan allows individuals to receive care from out-of-network providers without a referral for a higher cost, while providing lower costs for services obtained in-network providers. The types of networks available are for commercial, government, and property and causality healthcare payers. Multiplan does contract with many healthcare providers to add value to any healthcare payers network access. These healthcare providers include almost 6000 acute-care hospitals, roughly 200,000 ancillary care facilities, and over 950,000 healthcare professionals. Multiplan’s healthcare provider networks do make it possible for payers of healthcare to tailor access as market and regularity forces demand.
Paying for drug and alcohol treatment will not always be cheap, and many families do have to rely on in-network providers and utilize their health insurance to help pay for treatment. Throughout the United States are millions of Americans, who are battling drug addiction and substance abuse. Locating the proper help will not always be easy, and many addicts may avoid getting help because of the cost of treatment. Health insurance plans will help cover basic or even specialized treatment needs, but the type of plan and provider will determine what will be covered. Substance abuse can impact anyone, at any point in his or her life, and one must be prepared to do what it takes to become sober for an addiction. Drug addiction does not have to be a life-long problem, and with the right help, an addict can successfully overcome his or her addiction. Health insurance plans provide viable options for families and addicts to achieve this sobriety. Access to treatment should not have to be difficult, and each addiction is not the same. Some addicts will require specialized drug treatment options, that can only be covered by health insurance, as there may be no other financial means available.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
Extended Recovery Care
- Addiction Extended Care Services in the United States
- Addiction Meetings in the United States
- Aftercare Programs in the United States
- Halfway Houses in the United States
- Relapse Prevention Programs in the United States
- Sober Living Communities in the United States
- Transitional Housing in the United States