Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Texas
The population within the state of Texas is very large and dense, and a portion of this population are struggling with heroin addiction and other forms of opiate abuse. There are drug and alcohol treatment centers located all over the state and in every major city that are able to help treat opiate addiction. There are just over 15 of these centers that can provide Buprenorphine treatment and detox services for patients wanting to get off of opiates. This method has helped many addicts get clean, and combined with Naloxone the patient can be on a maintenance program that will help them control their addiction. Most addicts will make several attempts at getting clean, and will have gone through detox on more than one occasion along with drug and alcohol treatment. This does not mean that it is impossible to get clean, but it takes finding the right kind of rehab programs to help handle an opiate addiction.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Buprenorphine Detox Facilities in Texas
The state of Texas has a reputation for having a very large and dense population of people, and the major cities are extremely large metropolitans. There are hundreds of different treatment options available for all types of addiction. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do list twelve Buprenorphine detox centers operating within the state of Texas.
Is detox in a hospital setting?
Not every detox is within a hospital setting, unless listed otherwise as hospital inpatient treatment. In emergency situations, a patient can attend a hospital detox, which will monitor their situation until they are stable. The vast majority of detox programs are not hospital settings, and are separate entities altogether.
Texas Payment Options
- Texas Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Texas Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Texas Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Texas Rehab Centers with EAP
- Texas Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Texas Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Texas Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Texas State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Texas Special Services
- Texas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Texas ASL Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Texas Christian Rehab Centers
- Texas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Texas Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Texas Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Texas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Texas Experiential Therapy
- Texas Holistic Programs
- Texas Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Texas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Texas Nutritional Counseling
- Texas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Texas Workplace Services
Texas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Texas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Texas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Texas
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Texas
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Texas
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Texas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Texas
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Texas
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Texas
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Texas
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Texas
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Texas
Texas Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Texas. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in Texas