Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers with Private Pay in the United States
Throughout the United States, the private drug and alcohol treatment sector is a billion-dollar industry. Private substance abuse rehab centers are located in every state, and within the major cities throughout the US. Every modality of rehabilitation is available through private drug rehab centers, and in fact; more specialized drug treatment options can normally be found within private programs. On a broad scale, addicts can find holistic treatment, cognitive programs, behavioral modification, non twelve-step treatment, and individual counseling and therapy. These various facilities will help addicts through addiction problems, drug dependency issues, and every type of substance abuse problem.
How successful can a private drug rehabilitation program be for my family?
The success of a private drug and alcohol treatment center is only determined by what the patient puts into it, and how willing they are to make changes. It is very common that a client within a program will fight the process, and may even want to leave the center. Families of addicts must understand that this is all normal, and when the addict begins to see positive changes, they will start to become more receptive to the treatment process. Private drug rehabilitation programs do offer extensive treatment processes for their patients, and can deliver more specialized care for each client.
Information about Private Pay
Private pay, also called self-payment, basically means that an individual seeking treatment makes the decision to pay for it themselves instead of using insurance.
What does private drug rehab cost?
The cost of private drug and alcohol treatment will be different for each program; this is because there are short-term facilities and long-term treatment options. The length of time will primarily determine what the cost will be for a private drug rehab center. Typically, the cost will range between $10,000 and $40,000, and everything in between; fortunately private centers have many different payment options available, and in some cases state funded health insurance can cover some of the cost. Private drug rehab centers do provide excellent programs for addicts, and they will work with families to make it happen financially.
Will a private drug treatment program be like a vacation?
There is a common misconception that a private drug and alcohol rehab program will be like a vacation for the patient, as there are many amenities and luxuries to help a client feel comfortable. It is important to understand that it is not a vacation in the sense that a person is simply laying around and relaxing. It can be considered a vacation in a way that a person is getting away from their destructive lifestyle and starting on a new path. There is a great deal of work involved with drug rehabilitation, and there will be many barriers to overcome, but this whole process all leads to an addict becoming the person they once were, and starting their new life.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.