Utah Hospital Inpatient Services for Alcohol and Drug Abuse
Did you know this about hospital inpatient treatment?
Hospital inpatient treatment is offered for those whose addiction requires 24/7 care from medical staff.
Hospital inpatient services are programs that operate out of hospitals and clinics, and can help treat drug addiction, offer duel diagnosis services, and treat co-occurring mental-health problems. Within the state of Utah are some different hospital inpatient treatment services. The cost for a hospital inpatient program will usually be covered by health insurance, but some programs will require room and board to be paid for during the stay. The length of time required at a hospital inpatient program in the state of Utah will depend on the severity of the addiction, how long the addict has been using, and if they have ever been to treatment before. Some of the services provided in a hospital inpatient program include 24-hour nursing supervision, aftercare planning, daily group and therapy, discharge planning, medication management, and treatment planning. Hospital inpatient services in Utah also offer medical detox to help addicts who require a medically supervised detox process.
Partial Hospitalization Programs for Substance Abuse in Utah
Partial hospitalization programs are comprehensive treatment services that will offer all the same treatment methodologies that will be provided at a standard inpatient program. Some of the services that a patient will find at a partial hospitalization program in Utah include case management with rehab professionals, behavioral therapy, group and individual sessions, holistic treatment, cognitive therapy, and medication management. Partial hospitalization programs in Utah are operated out of hospitals or local clinics, and will either be covered by health insurance or will be a private program. These types of intensive outpatient treatment programs will benefit addicts who cannot commit to inpatient drug rehab or those who have too many family obligations such as taking care of children. Partial hospitalization programs are often referred to as day rehab, and are a type of middle ground between standard residential drug rehab and outpatient drug rehab services. Anyone struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction in the state of Utah should take the time to reach out to their local treatment resources for help.
Utah Payment Options
Search Utah Special Services
- Utah Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Utah Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Utah Christian Rehab Centers
- Utah Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Utah Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Utah Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Utah Experiential Therapy
- Utah Holistic Programs
- Utah Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Utah Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Utah Nutritional Counseling
- Utah Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Utah Workplace Services
Utah Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Utah
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Utah
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Utah
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Utah
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Utah
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Utah
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Utah
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Utah
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Utah
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Utah
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Utah
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Utah
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Utah
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Utah
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Utah
Utah Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different hospital inpatient services offered in Utah to help with chemical dependency. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of hospital inpatient services in Utah