Washington Assessment/evaluation For Drug And Alcohol Addiction
Many addicts and families are not entirely sure of the help they need. This is where an addiction assessment and evaluation can help. The state of Washington does provide many different services where an assessment can take place.
Did you know this about drug and alcohol assessment and evaluation?
Drug and alcohol addiction assessments and evaluation are usually free services provided by state health centers and substance abuse treatment programs. It helps assess the needs of the addict to find the right treatment.
Do people typically only have an evaluation done when they get a DUI?
When a person is charged and/or convicted with a DUI, the court may order an addiction assessment/evaluation as part of the court process. If out of this assessment, it is determined that the person is suffering from a substance abuse disorder, the courts may order them to attend some type of therapy or substance abuse rehabilitation.
Washington Drug Addiction Assessment Resources
Despite the addict’s addiction or substance abuse problem, there is a rehabilitation option available within the state of Washington. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration web directory do list numerous categories for treatment, but may not provide a listing of where a person can go to receive an addiction assessment or evaluation.
Washington Payment Options
- Washington Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Washington Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Washington Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Washington Rehab Centers with EAP
- Washington Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Washington Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Washington Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Washington State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Washington Special Services
- Washington Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Washington Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Washington Christian Rehab Centers
- Washington Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Washington Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Washington Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Washington Experiential Therapy
- Washington Holistic Programs
- Washington Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Washington Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Washington Nutritional Counseling
- Washington Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Washington Workplace Services
Washington Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Washington
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Washington
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Washington
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Washington
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Washington
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Washington
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Washington
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Washington
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Washington
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Washington
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Washington
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Washington
Washington Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesBelow you can find a listing of different assessment/evaluation programs for drug and alcohol addiction in Washington. The list can be incomplete so if you do not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF ASSESSMENT/EVALUATION PROGRAM IN WASHINGTON