List of Detox in Washington
Below is a list of the different drug detox centers in Washington. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the detox center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist at 1-800-304-2219.
Commitment to Quality
Addicted.org's team of addiction professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in the field of substance use and addiction recovery. They use this experience when assessing each service listed in our directory. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding any of the listings in our directory, you can contact the team directly at Communications@addicted.org. We will utilize your feedback to make any necessary updates to our list of services.
What is Drug Detox?
TIPS: If you are going to detox
- Never stop taking medication without consulting a doctor.
- Get a professional assessment to determine if you need medical detox.
- Do not abruptly stop using large amounts of alcohol or certain drugs without consulting a medical professional.
- Get medical support through medical detox or advice from your doctor when detoxing from alcohol, opioids, and benzodiazepines.
- Holistic detox approaches can be effective, especially when withdrawal symptoms are mild and do not require medication assistance.
- Make sure to eat healthy foods and get plenty of sleep, to help your body heal.
After completing a drug detox program in Washington, it is important to seek additional help since detox is only the first step in the recovery process. To achieve long-term sobriety, an individual should transfer from detox into some form of inpatient treatment. If this is not possible, then a person should at the very least seek outpatient services. You may need to conduct an intervention when someone is completely against continuing with treatment.