Washington Drug And Alcohol Short Term Rehabilitation Treatments
The average short term residential rehabilitation centers program will run about thirty days or less, normally for anything longer a person looks at long-term care. In the state of Washington, there are just over thirty facilities available that offer short term inpatient care for a person struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction. Many of these centers are located in Seattle. With drug addiction impacting so many people on such a large scale, finding the right help is very important. The state has the resources available, and it is only a phone call away.
Did you know this about short term drug treatment programs?
Short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs are usually associated with 28 day programs. This is not always the case, some short term programs will only last a couple weeks, but do have aftercare programs set up to help maintain sobriety.
28 DAYS DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB CENTERS IN WASHINGTON
Throughout the state of Washington there are numerous 28 day drug and alcohol treatment centers available to addicts. Some addicts will go through these 28 day programs more then once, this does not happen in every case, but it does occur. In some instances an addict is not always 100% willing and wanting to receive help and will not fully participate in the program at hand. Some addicts have not fully hit rock bottom or come across a ruin that has pushed them into getting help. What ever the case may be getting into a 28 day treatment center will do more good then anything else.
Washington Short-Term Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation and Detox
Detox programs are the first step in helping treat addiction, and the rehabilitation centers within the state provide traditional and medical detox programs. The resources listed on the Substance Abuse, and Mental Health Services Administration provides contact information for 41 different short-term drug rehabilitation programs within the state.
What is the cost of short-term treatment, and what payment options are provided?
The cost of short-term drug rehabilitation will typically cost from $1000 to $15,000, but some of them will be covered by state operated health insurance programs. It is not uncommon for short-term facilities to provide different payment options, such as sliding fee scales, and payment plans, but each center will inform their clients what is available.
Washington Payment Options
- Washington Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Washington Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Washington Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Washington Rehab Centers with EAP
- Washington Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Washington Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Washington Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Washington State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Washington Special Services
- Washington Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Washington Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Washington Christian Rehab Centers
- Washington Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Washington Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Washington Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Washington Experiential Therapy
- Washington Holistic Programs
- Washington Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Washington Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Washington Nutritional Counseling
- Washington Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Washington Workplace Services
Washington Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Washington
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Washington
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Washington
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Washington
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Washington
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Washington
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Washington
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Washington
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Washington
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Washington
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Washington
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Washington
Washington Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different Short Term programs in Washington. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF SHORT TERM PROGRAMS IN WASHINGTON