Wilderness & Adventure Therapy for Drug and Alcohol Abuse in Arizona
Arizona Drug and Alcohol Treatment Wilderness and Adventure Programs
Situated throughout the state of Arizona are a few different wilderness and adventure programs. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website, despite providing an extensive directory of available treatment services in Arizona, there is no list of any wilderness and adventure programs on hand. The wilderness treatment centers who do operate within the state are in the cities of Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale and Prescott, providing necessary treatment services for addicts of all ages. A wilderness and adventure treatment center are excellent programs for addicts who are looking for a unique approach to rehabilitation.
Did you know this about Wilderness/Adventure programs?
This type of program is used to push people outside of their comfort zones. Individuals participating in these outdoor activities are taking part in a healthy lifestyle. Nature can be very therapeutic, which is why it is used a lot for substance abuse treatment.
What is adventure based therapy?
Adventure based therapy is different than traditional psychotherapy, and has an comprehensive philosophy of experiential education, which is direct experience within a structured learning environment. These types of programs will drastically improve a person's self esteem, trust, pro-social behavior qualities, and create an overall positive outcome. Much of this therapy is within a wilderness setting, and can help a patient with any type of behavioral problem or in this case, a drug and or alcohol problem.
Arizona Payment Options
- Arizona Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Arizona Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Arizona Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Arizona Rehab Centers with EAP
- Arizona Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Arizona Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Arizona Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Arizona State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
Arizona Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different Wilderness & Adventure treatments in Arizona. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Adventure & Wilderness Treatments for Addiction in Arizona