Wisconsin Assessment/evaluation For Drug And Alcohol Addiction
Within the state of Wisconsin are many different options where addicts and families can receive an addiction assessment and evaluation. During this assessment, the right kind of help will be determined so as an addiction can be overcome successfully.
Did you know this about drug and alcohol assessment and evaluation?
Drug and alcohol addiction assessments and evaluation are usually free services provided by state health centers and substance abuse treatment programs. It helps assess the needs of the addict to find the right treatment.
Wisconsin Substance Abuse Disorder Evaluation Services
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website list the available drug rehabilitation services and facilities operating throughout the state of Wisconsin. What may not be included on the SAMHSA website is a category for which facility or clinic provides addiction assessment or evaluation services. Typically, these can be done on-line as a self-assessment or in-person with a professional to receive a formal diagnosis.
Is a drug-abuse assessment required before I go to rehab?
Yes, in most situations as part of the admission process the staff at a drug treatment center will go through a life history and assessment with the client. In other situations, the drug rehabilitation program may require a formal assessment be given to them prior to entering the drug treatment center. The purpose of all of this is to ensure the client receives the best possible care and help, and the drug rehab center is aware of all the problems, and makes sure everything is treated properly.
Wisconsin Payment Options
- Wisconsin Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Wisconsin Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Wisconsin Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Wisconsin Rehab Centers with EAP
- Wisconsin Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Wisconsin Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Wisconsin Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Wisconsin State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Wisconsin Special Services
- Wisconsin Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Wisconsin Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Wisconsin Christian Rehab Centers
- Wisconsin Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Wisconsin Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Wisconsin Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Wisconsin Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Wisconsin Experiential Therapy
- Wisconsin Holistic Programs
- Wisconsin Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Wisconsin Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Wisconsin Nutritional Counseling
- Wisconsin Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Wisconsin Workplace Services
Wisconsin Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Wisconsin
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Wisconsin
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Wisconsin
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Wisconsin
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Wisconsin
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Wisconsin
- Oxycodone Rehab Facilities in Wisconsin
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in Wisconsin
- Painkiller Treatment Facilities in Wisconsin
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Wisconsin
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Wisconsin
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
Wisconsin Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesBelow you can find a listing of different assessment/evaluation programs for drug and alcohol addiction in Wisconsin. The list can be incomplete so if you do not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF ASSESSMENT/EVALUATION PROGRAM IN WISCONSIN