List Of Wyoming Assessment/evaluation For Drug And Alcohol Addiction
When looking for an addiction assessment and evaluation service, many treatment facilities and addiction organizations in the state of Wyoming are able to provide this service. This will help narrow down treatment options and ensure the right help is gotten for the person’s addiction.
Did you know this about drug and alcohol assessment and evaluation?
Drug and alcohol addiction assessments and evaluation are usually free services provided by state health centers and substance abuse treatment programs. It helps assess the needs of the addict to find the right treatment.
Is an assessment a bunch of forms I fill out, or do I get to speak to someone?
It is really both, typically some type of form is filled out at a clinic, but the patient will get to speak with someone. On-line assessments are different altogether; these are just web questionnaires that the person answers, and it will give them a place to start, and where they may want to look for help.
Drug Addiction Assessment Services in Wyoming
Drug rehabilitation resources operating within the state of Wyoming include inpatient and outpatient programs, and detox centers. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do list the many different services, but there may be no specific listing where a person can receive an addiction assessment or evaluation. Options for substance abuse disorder evaluations include professional in person visits, or as a starting point, an on-line self-assessment.
Wyoming Payment Options
- Wyoming Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Wyoming Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Wyoming Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Wyoming Rehab Centers with EAP
- Wyoming Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Wyoming Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Wyoming Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Wyoming State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Wyoming Special Services
- Wyoming Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Wyoming Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Wyoming Christian Rehab Centers
- Wyoming Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Wyoming Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Wyoming Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Wyoming Experiential Therapy
- Wyoming Holistic Programs
- Wyoming Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Wyoming Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Wyoming Nutritional Counseling
- Wyoming Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Wyoming Workplace Services
Wyoming Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Wyoming
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Wyoming
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Wyoming
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Wyoming
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Wyoming
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Wyoming
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Wyoming
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Wyoming
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Wyoming
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Wyoming
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Wyoming
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Wyoming
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Wyoming
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Wyoming
Wyoming Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesBelow you can find a listing of different assessment/evaluation programs for drug and alcohol addiction in Wyoming. The list can be incomplete so if you do not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF ASSESSMENT SCREENING IN WYOMING FOR DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ABUSE