Outpatient Drug And Alcohol Programs In Wyoming
Within Wyoming's two biggest cities, Cheyenne and Casper, the percentage of people using drugs is on the rise, from illegal drugs like meth and cocaine to legitimate pharmaceutical such as painkiller and anti-depressants. Facing a rise in addiction, there has been a growth in public funding dedicated to fighting drug addiction. Part of this programs are the various Outpatient centres and clinics that see ex-addicts on a weekly basis in order to help them live a drug free life.
Did you know this about outpatient drug and alcohol treatment?
These types of programs have existed for a very long time, and typically cater to those who are not full blown addicts, but may be weekend bingers; however, the 12-step does have a solid reputation of helping long term addicts get on the road to recovery.
The government's outpatient programs offers the following:
Taken from drugabuse.gov :
Outpatient behavioral treatment encompasses a wide variety of programs for patients who visit a clinic at regular intervals. Most of the programs involve individual or group drug counseling. Some programs also offer other forms of behavioral treatment such as —
- Cognitive–behavioral therapy, which seeks to help patients recognize, avoid, and cope with the situations in which they are most likely to abuse drugs.
- Multidimensional family therapy, which was developed for adolescents with drug abuse problems—as well as their families—addresses a range of influences on their drug abuse patterns and is designed to improve overall family functioning.
- Motivational interviewing, which capitalizes on the readiness of individuals to change their behavior and enter treatment.
- Motivational incentives (contingency management), which uses positive reinforcement to encourage abstinence from drugs
Outpatient drug treatment can work. One does not need to go in a long term residential treatment. The only question is ''which one should i choose''. This is where we come in. When someone calls at addicted.org, we discuss the situation with them and then ensure that they obtain the best treatment according to their situation. Contacting us is free of charge and we will gladly help.
Will Aftercare Treatment be offered after Rehabilitation?
Aftercare treatment will either be sober living home, halfway houses, and or a continuation of twelve-step support groups. On-going support is quite essential within the recovery process, and many former addicts will continue their support after an outpatient drug rehab program. These support groups can help recovering addict's transition back into society again, find gainful employment, and become connected with other drug-free people.
Wyoming Outpatient Drug Treatment Services
Drug and or alcohol addicts living within the state of Wyoming have access to numerous outpatient rehabilitation programs. An outpatient center does provide intensive and in-depth drug rehab for their patients, and can also refer them to residential drug rehab if required. Outpatient programs will offer many familiar forms of drug treatment, but can also provide unique and specialized forms of rehabilitation for more complicated cases.
Wyoming Payment Options
- Wyoming Drug & Alcohol Rehabs with Private Pay
- Wyoming Free or Low-Budget Programs
- Wyoming Rehab Centers with ATR Programs
- Wyoming Rehab Centers with EAP
- Wyoming Rehabs Covered by Private Health Insurance
- Wyoming Rehabs with Payment Assistance
- Wyoming Rehabs with Sliding Fee Scale
- Wyoming State Financed Drug Rehabs
Search Wyoming Special Services
- Wyoming Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Wyoming Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Drug Rehab
- Wyoming Christian Rehab Centers
- Wyoming Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Wyoming Drug Rehab Centers for Addicts with HIV/AIDS
- Wyoming Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Wyoming Experiential Therapy
- Wyoming Holistic Programs
- Wyoming Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Wyoming Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Wyoming Nutritional Counseling
- Wyoming Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Wyoming Workplace Services
Wyoming Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Wyoming
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Wyoming
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Wyoming
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Wyoming
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Wyoming
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Wyoming
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Wyoming
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Wyoming
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Wyoming
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Wyoming
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Wyoming
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Wyoming
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Wyoming
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Wyoming
Wyoming Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different outpatient rehab programs in Wyoming. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS IN WYOMING