Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services with Molina Healthcare Insurance in the United States
Molina Healthcare is a managed-care company that is situated out of California, and does provide insurance to individuals, through government programs such as Medicaid and Medicare. Molina Healthcare first entered the Medicare market in 2006 and offers Medicare coverage health plan options to those in California, Florida, Illinois, Idaho, Michigan, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. This organization entered the health insurance marketplace in 2014, and began offering Marketplace plans in nine states, and provided Medicaid health plans through State Facilitated Marketplaces and Federally Facilitated Marketplace.
Roughly 11 million people currently receive coverage through the exchange. Medicaid and Medicare plans do help pay for some of the cost of drug and alcohol treatment and will cover certain percentages of this cost. Each state that Molina Healthcare is offered will have different plans through Medicaid and Medicare. When struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction, it will be important to reach out for help. Drug treatment can become expensive, and this is why health insurance is a good option for those who want help.
Did you know this about molina healthcare coverage?
Molina Healthcare currently serves 13 states, such as California, Florida and many more. It does cover substance abuse treatment, but also covers mental health services. They also offer a 24/7 crisis hotline that will connect you to a qualified nurse who can help you with whatever is needed.
Families or individuals should start by reaching out to their insurance company directly, and even prepare a list of questions. It will be important to ask questions like; does my policy cover different types of counseling programs that are often included in substance abuse treatment programs? Some other questions such as; what is my co-pay and or deductible be if I get drug rehab? Or what rehab treatment programs are covered by my current policy? These types of questions will help those who are covered by Molina Healthcare understand their plan more clearly. Substance abuse impacts millions of Americans, and only a small percentage of these people get help. Financial barriers are a big problem, and drug rehab can become expensive. Health insurance plans do help cover some or all the cost of treatment.
Inpatient and outpatient drug rehab coverage varies widely, and the different insurance plans and what is covered will be distinctive from provider to provider. Medicaid and Medicare policies do cover certain amounts and will help those battling addictions get the help they need. There are many drug and alcohol treatment programs in the United States, who will accept Medicaid or Medicare health insurance through Molina Healthcare, and many of these facilities are state-funded programs. When searching for drug rehab, it will be important to find programs that will meet all the needs of the addict, and in some cases an addict will require specialized forms of treatment to help them through their addiction, and this will not always be easy to pay for, unless health insurance does become involved.
- Amerigroup Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Emblem/GHI-HIP Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Fidelis Care Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Health Net Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Healthfirst Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Kaiser Permanente Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Magellan Health Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MedCost Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- MHN Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Molina Healthcare Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Multiplan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Neighborhood Health Plan Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Optum Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- Oscar Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.
- The Holman Group Covered Addiction Treatments in the U.S.