List of Drug Rehabs in Georgia Accepting Patients’ Children
Below is a list of the different drug rehab centers with beds or services for patients’ children in Georgia. Each listing provides information on the types of services provided and the payment options available. You can also find accreditations and certifications to help you determine if the rehab center is trusted and has the expertise you are looking for. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact a treatment specialist.
Our editorial and medical expert team conducts thorough research on the websites of the drug rehab centers listed in our directory. They regularly review these websites to ensure the information is up to date and comprehensive. Our experts also provide reviews to help you gain a better understanding of the services offered at each facility.
Reviewed: July 11, 2023
Breakthrough House, Inc. helps women and children struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. After examining their website, it is a long-term residential program empowering women to achieve physical, emotional, and spiritual healing through recovery. The fully licensed program provides housing and clinical treatment for up to nine months.
- Long-Term Inpatient
- Sober Living
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Beds for Clients' Children
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Drug Prevention and Education
- Services for Criminal Justice Clients
- Services for DUI/DWI Offenders
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling for Individuals
- Self Payment
- Certified by the Georgia Association of Recovery Residences (GARR)
- Court-Approved Services
- Licensed by the State of Georgia
- THOR (Transitional Housing for Offender Reentry) Certified Facility
Medical Staff: Phebee Sims, MSW | Clinical Director
Dr. Tiffany Smith, MSW, LCSW, PsyD | Clinical Compliance Officer
1866 Eastfield Street, Decatur, GA